Cafe Racer Forum banner

Check out the cool guy

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  LiLBull 
#1 ·
http://uncutvideo.aol.com/videos/8c4f3cf42dd8a64463e7e994d8171eb8

You have no clue how many of these guys I've seen. My dad and his friends used to always mess with these guys because they would come up and try acting tough and smart. My dad and his friends were a bunch of long time HD guys, matter in fact I got my bike off one of his friend because he had to many projects

22/m
1980 Honda CB750
1972 Oldsmobile 442

#3 ·
even mommys boys have to start somewhere,Im glad he found himself all in one day all in one store.I just want to see him get his 300 lb girl friend on the back...because you know gay guys soon to come out of the closet have huge girl friends...and this guy is ready to cry ..I mean come out of the closet.
He just better find himself a big boy friend quick before some one takes his bike away from him.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

#5 ·
how many other people have "found themselves" at the harley store i have a friend who bought a new harley back in 89. he said he hated it. he said everytime he left someplace like a biker bar or a meet, he couldnt find his bike in the lot. hes back to h1's again now. the turtle neck is so nice with the leather. i bet hes headed right over to the ramrod to show off his new boots. the best line was "its only got 4 miles on it and youre cleaning it?"

jc

aaron, send my wheel.

#6 ·
Tex, I think he's serious. I grew up with a guy this insecure/egotistical. At 36, he married a 22 year old hottie. She now OWNS his ass. He can't piss without permission.

That bike will either be 1. under a 1/2" layer of dust or 2. for sale by this time next year.

Poor dumb bastard. Shoulda got a 350 and put clubmans on it.

Thats what I did.

Honda go sideways!

#8 ·
yeah hes going thru the bend all the way to broke back mountain...."this is me..the real me...all those relationships" I think I almost saw a tear....poor guy .The "real me " in him will just wear those chaps when he gets to the mountain too!Just wonders why the guy shouting the video is his friend.

#9 ·
The must have had a field day at the dealership when they sold him those chaps. Seriously, have you ever seen anyone that wasn't a member of the village people or trying to emulate the village people wearing them. I think the chaps are like the store challenge - If the salesman can get sell them it is a sign the customer is a sucker, if he can get the guy to wear them out of the store they all get a laugh. The thing I don;t get is that the sold him the chaps, couldn't they sell him a decent helmet.

That being said guys like this keep harley in business. The guy is obviously disatisfied with his life wanted to lash out a bit and this is the first sterotype he could grab on to. This is what happens to you if you don't get laid as a teenager.

So as a lesson to all you youngsters out there...grab as much 15-16 year old ass as you can before it becomes illegal to do so.

Edited by - Geeto67 on Apr 08 2007 10:19:26 AM

#10 ·
and if you can get them to wear those chaps... YEAH! BABY!!

and you know if there was a man that found himself in a helmet and suit ...come on guys ..you know who I mean

Edited by - LiLBull on Apr 08 2007 1:26:03 PM

#13 ·
Easter Sunday driving back from Inlaws house and what do I see,disabled on the side of the road.....whaa wha whaaatttt! a full dressed Harley the rider stand on the side of it in helmet, shades leather jacket and those C H A P S !!! A SUV ( his rescue vehicle )was just pulling up behind him and as he was walkin to the window
I could tell he was having trouble undoing the chin strap..whaaaa whha what!I almost turned in to the car coming up on my right inside as i was gaucking, jaw dropping live instant replay of those CHAPS in use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.