Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am putting the brakes back on my 76 cj360t and I am having a little trouble. The manual has a model with disks so thats not very helpful. Does anybody have any photos that they could share with me, some close-ups perhaps so I could get a good look at thow to set it up? Thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
As far as assembling the thing? Maybe and exploded view from bike bandit.com or westernhills honda could be a good place to start. It can be a pain in the butt to find a good close up, detailed picture on a particular assembly. i should start taking digital photos before disassembly...Finding a Honda manual in pdf form is a good source for pictures as well. Any parts in particular giving you fits?

·
Registered
204 Posts
As far as assembling the thing? Maybe and exploded view from bike bandit.com or westernhills honda could be a good place to start. It can be a pain in the butt to find a good close up, detailed picture on a particular assembly. i should start taking digital photos before disassembly...Finding a Honda manual in pdf form is a good source for pictures as well. Any parts in particular giving you fits?

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I had a cj and I am 99% sure the front brake is the same as a cb350 drum. All other 360s got a disc brake front but the cj had the carryover drum

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I had a cj and I am 99% sure the front brake is the same as a cb350 drum. All other 360s got a disc brake front but the cj had the carryover drum

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a good idea to use the exploded view. Nothing in particular but i dont want to pout it together wrong considering it is the front brake. The manual I have covers the disk brakes. Thanks a ton, I'll post some pictures and maybe even a video once I get her running in my project thread.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a good idea to use the exploded view. Nothing in particular but i dont want to pout it together wrong considering it is the front brake. The manual I have covers the disk brakes. Thanks a ton, I'll post some pictures and maybe even a video once I get her running in my project thread.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
My cb360 has a drum. My understanding is that the disc brake was an option. Isn't that the difference between a cb360 & cb360t?

And yes, the front wheel is identical to all my cb350 wheels, including the brakes.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
My cb360 has a drum. My understanding is that the disc brake was an option. Isn't that the difference between a cb360 & cb360t?

And yes, the front wheel is identical to all my cb350 wheels, including the brakes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts