Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ppl, i'm in the market for a set of 75 cl360 exhaust. if u have a set that will fit (even from another bike) let me know. i'd consider an aftermarket company but don't know of any. thanx

03 rsv Tuono custom
81 cb750f (stolen)
75 cl360 (cafe /guinea pig)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops, sorry it's a shortened form of the word people. (not short people!!!) old habit of using shortened text to encompass more info, like in a text message. sorry.

03 rsv Tuono custom
81 cb750f (stolen)

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I have a set of standard head pipes from a cb360. Not high pipes, and without mufflers.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey J.R, where are u located? i just picked up the cl and am at a point where i'll be travelling alot (NY, VA, SC, and FL) over the next four weeks. maybe we could meet up or something. i know u were interested in the luggage rack, maybe we could trade some parts or the like? how much do u want for them, and maybe the shipping to 28081?? thanx

03 rsv Tuono custom
81 cb750f (stolen)

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I'm in MI. Trade sounds good. I'll try & get pics up this afternoon.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts

Dirty, but no rust or dents. Not for your concours trophy winner, but pretty decent shape. Good chrome. Sorry, I don't have the shims that go with it.

If I remember correctly, your luggage rack had a sissy bar on it (insert puke sound). Is it something that can be removed? Possible to get a picture?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry the sissy was a tube frame which inserted into a larger tube w/ a retaining or pressure bolt in the outer tube. a great design, but improved upon by nature and the inbreeding of several sub-par neanderthals... it was jb welded and rusted over at bothe ends of each tube. maybe i could try and cut it loose at the shop. either way the exhaust looks good would u still want to sell them regardless? how much, and shipped to 28081

03 rsv Tuono (STARF8R)
81 cb750f (stolen)
75 cl360 ("Chupa"thingy)

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
They're yours. I'd be willing to make an even trade for the luggage rack, if the sissy bar can be removed. Is it possible to just cut it off & put some kind of plug in the tube? Boy, I'd really like to see a good picture of it. I might also have a set of carbs for sale, if you need 'em.

I have no idea what the postage would be, but I could probably find out for you on Mon. My guess is the pipes weigh about 8 lbs.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey j. i'm still looking for a set of pipes but i am leaning towards the cl exhaust...not set in stone! i had a whole week of 3rd shift work in NY to spur my imagination!!!. but on a side note do u have any other odds or ends for a 360 (are there other bikes that use the same frame/body???) that i can buy? i'd really like a cafe seat or the basis for a do it yourself job, a broomstick handlebar, any of the controls for my cl, a nose fairing, some shorty blinkers, etc. (basically i want to box up all the O.G. stuff from the cl and tinker w/ other stuff that i buy so i don't destroy the original equip trying to do this on my own.)

03 rsv Tuono (STARF8R)
81 cb750f (stolen)
75 cl360 ("Chupa"thingy)

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I have some decent cj360 carbs, but not much else. I'm in no hurry to get rid of the pipes. If you want 'em let me know.

·
Registered
896 Posts
i may be parting out my cl 360... email me and let me know if you are still looking...

Ride Fast and Take Chances

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'd like a lot of parts, so give me a list of what u are willing to sell, but first where are u located? if u are in the uk shipping would be a bear, so that may be a problem.
-wtb: exhaust (everything)
-maybe ur tank, and side covers, too.
-other stuff (Judeyramone and suzukisam has some stuff i may get so i'd like to see what i can get first, then go from there)

03 rsv Tuono (STARF8R)
81 cb750f (stolen)
75 cl360 ("Chupa"thingy)

·
Registered
896 Posts
quote:
nah....corey lives in the states (somewhere in new england, perhaps vermont with the green mountain hint).

yo corey! who is the chick in the pic in your profile? it's a very nice image!

texy

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto
i am in VT and i am going to be working up prices this week for every thing.... if you want the whole bike i'll sell it for $750, it's got 12,000 miles with only 230miles on a blueprinted top end... the girl in the photo, wish i knew. i grabbed the image from the band Smiling Face Down's web site http://www.smilingfacedown.com/index.html

Ride Fast and Take Chances

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nah, i just have my hands full w/ the one i just got,another wouldn't fit in my building (some info/ details may change my mind, though), but if u still wanna sell the exhaust i may be ur buyer. ttyl

03 rsv Tuono (STARF8R)
81 cb750f (stolen)
75 cl360 ("Chupa"thingy)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts