Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is all about 100years of the TT.I wrung out the magazine because it was dripping with cafe racers.And it still had cafe racers in the issue great read.They run some vintage bikes on the courses and every page is full of.........................cafe racers.Get it or be square.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

·
Registered
44 Posts
quote:
Is all about 100years of the TT.I wrung out the magazine because it was dripping with cafe racers.And it still had cafe racers in the issue great read.They run some vintage bikes on the courses and every page is full of.........................cafe racers.Get it or be square.

Been getting it for years there is also a mag called "The ClassicMotorcycle" same publishers I think

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the TT special was the point,I look at most of the british bike mags like the ones mentioned it just seems so removed from american bikes as far as makes ,money,and resources go that I just buy them when they have a article of interest.Im jealous of what seems like endless enthusiasium for anything mechanical in the uk seems so well written,published,clubs ,support....parts suppliers all seems so chock full for motorcyles and classic sports cars ....Im still JEALOUS....

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
My local Barnes & Noble had the 100th Anniversary TT program shrinkwrapped in the magazine section. I was going to get it until I saw the price - $27.98. A bit more than I wanted to spend for a TT program/booklet.....

Jim

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dont be silly buy it read it enjoy it ...then post it on ebay for athird more as a starting bid and make some money on it.....anything worth doing is worth making some money at and its fun and you have the fun of reading it and the fun of making some money.Think openly think out of the box...go forward boldly my friend we are only here ONCE!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks tex.....I have plenty of not bad ideas ,implementing them is always the challenge for me but this one is a no brainer .I have read enjoyde so much of Stevie Ray Vaughan stuff and resold it for more then I paid for it .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts