Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's the gig...... want this stuff? call me and let's get it done. soon it will simply be listed on ebay and gone. best day is today. all this stuff and more will end up on ebay with a higher buy it now price.

fbed triton goofy thing, new

30 bucks

rare zinc body mikuni

60 bucks

rare alloy head for 110 or 50 honda and all goodies

120 bucks

these fall out of the sky everyday

100 bucks

70 bucks

you've wanted these since the first time you never saw them

85 bucks

I am simply going to off all my VM mikuni stuff in one lump, I just don't have the time to fool with them, want it all? let's deal.

I am also unloading about a truck load or more of brit stuff which consists largely of 650 Triumph stuff. Come trade me out of it. Don't be afraid, I won't eat you.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I might be looking for a 9-stud head, for a '72 Bonneville... if it's not too expensive. Got one of those?

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I might be looking for a 9-stud head, for a '72 Bonneville... if it's not too expensive. Got one of those?

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pray tell, which casting number for the 72 ?

was it a 42 or 45 inch 72 bonneville ?

for sure I have a welded intake port head with oversize valves that likes 34mm-36mm carbs, 11:1+ CR, 290+ degrees duration, lots of lift, lots of RPM, racing head

it's not too expensive

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pray tell, which casting number for the 72 ?

was it a 42 or 45 inch 72 bonneville ?

for sure I have a welded intake port head with oversize valves that likes 34mm-36mm carbs, 11:1+ CR, 290+ degrees duration, lots of lift, lots of RPM, racing head

it's not too expensive

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

one particular box

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

one particular box

·
Registered
123 Posts
i'd be interested in triumph 650 parts. i've got a T120RV from '71 that will be needing parts soon...head, rods, outer trans cover, primary cover, etc. basically i've got a case set and trans. other triumph stuff would be good to have a look at as well...i like to cobble shit together. i've got a bike in mind, just gotta start collecting the parts to build it.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
HackA,
Do you have any mostly complete Brit motors 250 or bigger? I wouldn't mind sticking one in my Honda 350 frame.

Ken

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a pretty nice UB24.... pretty much complete and looks like it would be easy to recuperate

50 bucks shipped in the lower 48

Ken I don't have any non-exotic Brit singles left

Mark I have tons of stuff to cobble with and some good stuff too

Judy...... I think there are two possible heads for 72........ won't swear to it and I got out of the brit parts books years ago after I figured out which pieces I like to use and what I have to do to make them work

robe...... of course you can have one or two 626's or the whole box and the cheap word isn't one of my favorites but it doesn't scare me

Ring me and we'll see what we can put together

·
Registered
123 Posts
HackA- shoot me your number, i'm taking off work the next few days to play with my chop and should have plenty of free time to call you up and see what you got.... [email protected]

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry I didn't catch your reply quicly, my number is in my profile/bio

thanks

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fired one back Chris and thanks.

I did remove it, with extreme prejudice, from a slimline

·
Registered
123 Posts
been a crazy week or two, i'll get off my arse and give you a call soon on the triumph parts. are you available at that number on the weekend?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts