Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to send an e-mail using the member profile when I don't have an address. The message never seems to make it. I have also had messages sent to me that I never saw. Is there a trick?
thanks
Steve

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rob,
you seem to have gotten things straightened out well enough.A real blast racing with you last season.The class is filling up with such a good group of riders,can't wait till it all starts up again.I'm still bummed that Summit Point will have to wait for next year.Start thinking VIR.
Steve

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
stephen-

there's no real trick....i think it's mostly that a bunch of folks add and drop and change addresses a ton and maybe don't keep their profiles up to date?

so yeah, you'll be missed at summit this weekend and i already can't stand that the next race isn't until March.

VIR
-tt

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
shut up tim. go race your miller high life motor some more. it should be broken in by now.... when it needs a refresher let me know. we should have a fcb tuning seminar at the sam adams brewery or any other respectable beer manufacturing establishment that allows our kind in large numbers

ha ha

i will be home with the kids waiting for big surf to come

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
EVIL-

i'll be at summit, i'll call you. or use tex's or joe's or maybe rosko's # if you want to reach me...my phone sucks and i don't really watch it, especially on race weekends. but yeah, i'll call.

-tt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts