Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been thinking about this ever since I bought my 360. I weigh about 225. I'm about 5'11. So I'm not the smallest guy on a 360! The drum brakes are alright but I really am not the biggest fan of them in the front. Has anyone successfully done a conversion or would know where to even start?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've converted other bikes but never a 360. The easiest route is usually to use the complete front end off a later bike from the same family. It can be done by swapping fork bottoms or complete forks with caliper mounting points but by the time you buy separate forks, calipers, discs & a wheel it may well be a cheaper option to get a complete package and it wont need special spacers making up.

Hope this helps & good luck,
Mark...

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
The front wheel and caliper from the CB360 will bolt right on. Same with the CB350f,G and CB400f. All used about the same forks and brake parts if they were disc.

Ken

·
Registered
141 Posts
you could like said before look for a cb350 or 400 front end and just swap the whole thing over easy and cheaper.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have a CB360 wheel with a disk brake, as well as the forks that came with it. PM me if you're interested.

--Chris

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have a CB360 wheel with a disk brake, as well as the forks that came with it. PM me if you're interested.

--Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts