41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I don't believe in lists, which obviously makes me too cool to be on one:D

·
Registered
744 Posts
i'm confused mark. am i still a eunuch if i don't own a minivan?

put me just after chris please, as having had two of them as ex's, i make sure i always cum after germans.

that and tex is my ersatz BFF which has to surely get me some leeway. spif: leave steve mcqueen alone! he was a fucken legend and could eat salma hayek and shit chuck norris. signed, bullitt and papillon fan.

·
Registered
744 Posts
i'm confused mark. am i still a eunuch if i don't own a minivan?

put me just after chris please, as having had two of them as ex's, i make sure i always cum after germans.

that and tex is my ersatz BFF which has to surely get me some leeway. spif: leave steve mcqueen alone! he was a fucken legend and could eat salma hayek and shit chuck norris. signed, bullitt and papillon fan.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i used to have a buick station wagon, i still have a flatbed dodge, and i work at a golf course...that has to count for something...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i used to have a buick station wagon, i still have a flatbed dodge, and i work at a golf course...that has to count for something...

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Steve Mcqueen never would have had to put himself on a cool guy list. Or whined about being left off of a cool guy list. Or tried to justify why he should have been included on any cool guy list. Just putting that out there for anyone needing to be included on any such list.

Craig

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
quote:Originally posted by craig641

Steve Mcqueen never would have had to put himself on a cool guy list. Or whined about being left off of a cool guy list. Or tried to justify why he should have been included on any cool guy list. Just putting that out there for anyone needing to be included on any such list.

Craig
I nominate you for position 0 on the list.

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
Steve McQueen's dead. We are talking about the living here. He is not the benchmark for cool, and to leave your self off a gen-you-whine CR.net list because McQueen was too cool for lists makes you uncool. And ghey.

And by the way, McQueen is no longer cool once they started using his dead rotting corpse to sell for mustangs and Disney/Pixar movies.

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
Cars is a great film (yes film). I anticipate cars 2 to be excellent as well. That being said, the douche at Pixar who named the main character "lightning McQueen" deserves a punch in the dick.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

Cars is a great film (yes film). I anticipate cars 2 to be excellent as well. That being said, the douche at Pixar who named the main character "lightning McQueen" deserves a punch in the dick.
My 6 year old son is counting down the days (actually he's probably counting the hours now) until we go to see Cars 2 on Saturday.

Jim

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
quote:Originally posted by catboy

if it was, it's not now ;)

bump yourself down to 2.

hackasaw was so cool, he doesn't even need to be here anymore to take the top spot from you.
I miss hack. I always wanted more info from him, and he could be so nebulous sometimes.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Well, he was an asshole.

But so are most of the people here.

Just different kinds of assholes.'

Variety is the spice of life, no? Why limit yourself to just one or two kinds of assholes?

41 - 60 of 78 Posts