Cafe Racer Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
quote:Originally posted by catboy

anyone who would allow judey within earshot of a cool list has clearly never met him...
Uhh... exsqeeze me? Take note that I am the first/only person who got onto the actual list (Godzilla, aside) who didn't demand a place on it. While everybody else clamored to be included, I was nominated by another member. Who suggested you be included? Oh, right... nobody.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I nominated Craig. He's not on the list yet.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Judeyramone

Stop nominating people. You're diluting the cool factor of being nominated.
Eat it.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Jeezus... look how cool I am:

Me driving a fucking tank!

Me just being cool:

Me, being cool, giving a little German kid a ride on a cool motorcycle (don't I look just like Tom Cruise in "Top Gun"?):

Hell, I was even cool as a little kid (I'm the cool one on the right):

·
Registered
783 Posts
I hereby request that you change my username from the ultra-generic moniker I've been using to the much more appropriate
CoolGuy#33

·
Registered
372 Posts
I've never been on anyones's "popularity contest" list. If there was one for dorks, dweebs, nerds, what ever, I might show up there.
I'm way below uncool. You know what? I don't give a flyin fook.
It is, what it is.

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
PSA:

Requesting a userid change to something that includes "coolguy" is likely to get you a title like "poopstain" or "donkey punched".

This has been a public service announcement.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Ooh, ooh! Can you change my name to "Donkey Punched"???

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
quote:Originally posted by borzwazie

Sure, but then your title would be "mlinder" and nobody deserves that.
Touche, you hipster douchebag!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I haven't been looking on this board at all recently.
Although, I nominate the new guy a few months ago with the pompadour and flat black buick to be on the list. You can't be cafe racing without the lucky strikes on the arm.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I used to work at the biggest mausoleum in the United States. Riverview Abbey in Portland, OR. I ran the crematorium - fuckers. That's right. Me. During this time I had a sizzling hot little girlfriend that was in the most popular punk rock band in Portland. Losers. I oughta be something like 2 or 3 at the VERY LEAST. Oh wait, I race 2 stroke motorbikes, vintage ones . . 1 is taken so I'll settle for 16 and call it a day. Hippies.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts