Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this bike on the net. Many of you may have seen it but it looks cool. The cafe version of a Segway.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
yeah it has been posted here before. a couple of times.

It is not a functional bike in case anybody is fooled, it is just a work of art.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I am pretty sure that one of the guys who rode this thing crashed and died.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
yes, I think you are right, thinking the man who built it lost his son because of that crash

other than that, it is a brilliant and beautiful piece of work

wouldn't be out of place in a Dali painting

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was gonna say, LOL!

However, there is that concept... that is supposed to be functional...

Bombardier Embrio

You won't catch me riding that, screw that, i need at least 2 wheels.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
You people have it all wrong. The above is the result of cutbacks at MV. The company needed an affordable bike that the man in the street could buy. Four cylinder exotica is fine but the average Italian can't afford such luxury hence the above bike.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i did see some one crash one of these (d-j's post) or one like it. the guy got into a tank slapper...if that's what it's called. he had just finished making the (damn) thing and started out doing a hard pull to about fifty before he wiggled his way into a (non -movable) fence. he was pretty hurt. inspite of his apparent creativity and fabrication skills, he was pretty stupid too. didn't know whether to laugh or cringe. i guess i did both but not sure which first.
-parks

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i did see some one crash one of these (d-j's post) or one like it. the guy got into a tank slapper...if that's what it's called. he had just finished making the (damn) thing and started out doing a hard pull to about fifty before he wiggled his way into a (non -movable) fence. he was pretty hurt. inspite of his apparent creativity and fabrication skills, he was pretty stupid too. didn't know whether to laugh or cringe. i guess i did both but not sure which first.
-parks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts