Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine just linked me to this blog post, there are a bunch of pictures of this really rad spot. Even if you're not into bicycles, imagine how cool it'd be to rip this on a supermoto. Talk about the stuff dreams are made of.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
now that's a bowl. I doubt the old stomping grounds will generate the same buzz after making a drop like that. cool shot.
cheers, bcr

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
now that's a bowl. I doubt the old stomping grounds will generate the same buzz after making a drop like that. cool shot.
cheers, bcr

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
I recall looking at a website a few years ago that had pictures taken of some of the wooden board tracks including the huge mile long bowl track, with very steeply banked walls that approached near vertical and one of which I seem to recall reading brought about congressional interference due to the large number of deaths........

Has anyone else seen this and does anyone else have a link to it?

I'd really like to see it again and this time save some of the pix.

Neat stuff and I'd like to buzz about that dirt hole on something potent.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
I recall looking at a website a few years ago that had pictures taken of some of the wooden board tracks including the huge mile long bowl track, with very steeply banked walls that approached near vertical and one of which I seem to recall reading brought about congressional interference due to the large number of deaths........

Has anyone else seen this and does anyone else have a link to it?

I'd really like to see it again and this time save some of the pix.

Neat stuff and I'd like to buzz about that dirt hole on something potent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts