tim?

rosko?

ill still check my carbs.

jc

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
joe-

i think they're likely mine, just hang on to 'em till next time out. i don't know how you fast guys run those monocle sized main jets anyway.

oh, my front end is pretty twisted. left tube way off, bent spoke or two on the left side, lower triple clamp is missing the right side steering stop and i don't even have it apart yet...just hopin' JB's brake and the rim is still cool. looks like it took a smack on the left side of the wheel/forks and then heaved over to the right, snapping the steering stop on the tree and going so far that the tube put a big dent in the skinny tank. steering damper clamp moved about half an inch. oh, and the tach has a hairline crack.

cokestraw-
tt

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
I think the tach is still good to go, some JB weld should fix it right up....figure it will be off about 500,000 rpm though.

The brake should be good, those hubs are very tough, If you have any doubts UPS it to me and I'll check it out and send it back ASAP for shipping costs only. You can check runout on it pretty easy...put the big end of the axle in a vise real tight and spin the wheel...ignore the rim, just watch the spoke flange.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
found in my carbs, one set of new 125 jets. claim em if theyre yers boys.

jc

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
hey look at the bright side... at least you don't have to borrow another front brake lever.

matt

latered

1 - 8 of 8 Posts