Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,021 Posts
That is the Torrey st in question. Depending on your age (I'm 40), you could possibly know who my wife is. Her parents have lived on that street forever. What part of AA are you in now? I think I've ruled out you're being a student.

Maybe I'll have to buy you a pint (at least) before you start machining shit for me. I'm working (slowly) on some rearsets right now. If you're building your 350 into a race bike, I wouldn't mind getting in touch as I have similar plans for one of mine, and like you, I know virtually nothing about racing other than what I 've watched on TV. We can stumble around in the dark together. Have any other bikes?

... And I'm not afraid of Geeto - He's 1000 miles away. And I have clubman bars on one of my 350s & like 'em.

Edited by - judeyramone on Mar 17 2007 07:54:01 AM

· Registered
4,021 Posts
That is the Torrey st in question. Depending on your age (I'm 40), you could possibly know who my wife is. Her parents have lived on that street forever. What part of AA are you in now? I think I've ruled out you're being a student.

Maybe I'll have to buy you a pint (at least) before you start machining shit for me. I'm working (slowly) on some rearsets right now. If you're building your 350 into a race bike, I wouldn't mind getting in touch as I have similar plans for one of mine, and like you, I know virtually nothing about racing other than what I 've watched on TV. We can stumble around in the dark together. Have any other bikes?

... And I'm not afraid of Geeto - He's 1000 miles away. And I have clubman bars on one of my 350s & like 'em.

Edited by - judeyramone on Mar 17 2007 07:54:01 AM

· Registered
4,021 Posts
Yo, I already have clubmans (although can one ever have too many?).

Been working on rearsets, would love to get some parts for that. I assume you're planning to machine some parts for your own bikes. What have you been thinking? Right now I'm trying to get some parts together to finish my carbs. Also, a friend & I are getting ready to try our hand at fiberglass, in a month or so.

Harley?! I generally like to shun those people (have you ever been to Brighton?), but I must admit my neighbor & best riding pal has a sweet '61 panhead & a '69 shovel, as well as a really pretty '70 BSA Thunderbolt - which I ride for him every single chance I get (as if I'm doing him a favor). I'm not really up on my H-D, is '42 still a Knuckle? Or a Panhead. Gotta admit, Knuckleheads are pretty motors. Like to see yours.
I myself have a '95 Thunderbird & a '72 Bonneville, plus a few small Hondas.

E-mail me & I'll buy you that beer (or 2 or 3).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.