Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of me on the caf racer before it goes to its new home.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow those were two of the most disturbing youtube videos I've ever seen. great comments though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow those were two of the most disturbing youtube videos I've ever seen. great comments though.

·
Registered
478 Posts
love the first pic. good luck with the sale Tony... i hope you don't regret it too soon, although if you do im sure you could always whip up another one in a short amount of time.

·
Registered
478 Posts
love the first pic. good luck with the sale Tony... i hope you don't regret it too soon, although if you do im sure you could always whip up another one in a short amount of time.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its just sold for £2550, it cost me £470 to build [8D]

so im gonna treat the wife and myself to a few days in the lake district (google it, its stunning uk countryside) and il still have enough left to buy another bike, then it starts all over again!

ive got chance of a suzuki GT380, i may build a barry sheene texaco heron replica.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its just sold for £2550, it cost me £470 to build [8D]

so im gonna treat the wife and myself to a few days in the lake district (google it, its stunning uk countryside) and il still have enough left to buy another bike, then it starts all over again!

ive got chance of a suzuki GT380, i may build a barry sheene texaco heron replica.

·
Registered
478 Posts
shit!!! i would of sold it too for that profit.

·
Registered
478 Posts
shit!!! i would of sold it too for that profit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts