Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good ideas on where to get exhaust parts? I am looking for a silencer 3 inches or less in overall diameter and 12 inches or less in length. Steel or stainless. Stainless is better, the exhaust tubing is going to be stainless anyway.
The exhaust will be an undertail.
Also any ideas on how to make a collector for a two into one exhaust? Maybe start with two smaller pipes leading into a collector, then exit the collector into a slightly larger pipe than the first two? As long as the volume similar or the outlet slightly greater I would think it will be fine.
This is not for performance. But, if it flows better than stock that is great.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Outstanding.

Do you google yourselves regularly, or are you interested in cafe bikes?

·
Registered
15 Posts
quote:Originally posted by buckandaquarter

Outstanding.

Do you google yourselves regularly, or are you interested in cafe bikes?
Actually a little of both. Our tracking software lets me know where people are linking from into our website so I look to see what folks are saying about us. I usually just lurk since I don't want to start a commercial, I will post where I can add something of value on the topic. BUT, I am a huge fan of cafe bikes. My first street bike was an RD350 cafe/road race factory Yamaha replica in yellow and black, waaaaay back in high school in 1977.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Well fill out your profile, anger the forum gods by asking about clubmans and knee dents, get flamed, then join us for some cafe fun. I know I will buy stuff from you at those prices (when I have cash) and there is an LSR attempt that needs sponsorship (one of said forum gods) that may want to have a word with you.

What a cool first bike. Mine was a CL175 that very quickly went out of favor for a VF500F.

·
Registered
15 Posts
quote:Originally posted by buckandaquarter

Well fill out your profile, anger the forum gods by asking about clubmans and knee dents, get flamed, then join us for some cafe fun. I know I will buy stuff from you at those prices (when I have cash) and there is an LSR attempt that needs sponsorship (one of said forum gods) that may want to have a word with you.

What a cool first bike. Mine was a CL175 that very quickly went out of favor for a VF500F.
Hey drop me a note, contact info on profile, I have a question for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts