Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Off topic question for Ichiban- do you have any 5o cc Suzukis for sale? I sold mine then found out a friend wanted one. Cosmetics not important as it will be track only. You had a few in your shop a while ago, not sure if yours or customers.

seems like one could easily be disassembled enough to ship in a bicycle box.

thanks,
jack

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Two of them are owned by a retired couple. They wanted them mechanically restored and replace only lights/body parts that have gone missing. The gentleman purchased them brand new as a his and her set to take to Madison their freshmen year in '72. One is still street legal-ish , the other he ended up using as a farm bike so it's missing a lot of parts. When finished , they were to be racked on the back of their big motor home for use as local transportation. Their goal was to visit every national park. He passed away two days after dropping them off here. His widow has not provided any direction on what to do with the bikes as of last week. I will let you know.

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
One's going up front in the gift shop.........

Motorsports are dangerous dude!!!!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Thanks Ichiban San. Let me know if you find out. As my friend wants a race bike, missing lights , fenders etc are not important.

jack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts