Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
iv'e got one i'm planning to put on ebay, if you want to make me a reasonable offer it's yours without the badges.

the original badge mounts have been filled in as well as the recess where flip down cover went over the gas cap.

i also have a manx style solo seat that fits the the very well if you interested. the glass is solid but the upholstery isn't perfect, there's a quarter inch tear and a few spots from over spray hitting it. you can add it into your offer it you want it as well.

here's a photo taken buy the previous owner before i stripped it. the tank levels out and the seat lines up to meet it pretty well the guy just didn't take the time to do it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
iv'e got one i'm planning to put on ebay, if you want to make me a reasonable offer it's yours without the badges.

the original badge mounts have been filled in as well as the recess where flip down cover went over the gas cap.

i also have a manx style solo seat that fits the the very well if you interested. the glass is solid but the upholstery isn't perfect, there's a quarter inch tear and a few spots from over spray hitting it. you can add it into your offer it you want it as well.

here's a photo taken buy the previous owner before i stripped it. the tank levels out and the seat lines up to meet it pretty well the guy just didn't take the time to do it.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Ooooh. Nice. Measurements? Do you have a gas cap for it?

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Ooooh. Nice. Measurements? Do you have a gas cap for it?

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I guess I should have read your eBay post, eh?

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I guess I should have read your eBay post, eh?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts