Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so....stock cb350 carbs. stamping on the carb says kh722a

i havent found a single rebuild kit online that has the proper idle jet. (68 or 70)

any help?

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im just looking for an entire kit, but since the jets appear to be the wrong size, im not sure the needles are correct, or amything else for that matter.

me

·
Registered
687 Posts
let me add that i had 70's and still ran rich even with pods. 68's did the trick.

...connoisseur of slack...

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, but gave them back i think. then i got a set from tim. which i still have. or maybe it was the other way around. so i either have yours or tims. if they are yours, they are n safe keeping. i thought we went through yours and didnt find them. i know what i should have, i just cant seem to find "the kit"

me

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
effin A-

i gotta go on a reclamation tour through josie's box after every damn race. but the hard part is not taking extras....like the fancy gearing and white racer's tape.

-tt

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
tt,

what do you think we were doing to your box when you "left the track" for awhile?

i love my new wanker hardware!

texy

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
teehee!

actually, i remember putting something in a small plastic wrapper back into someones box. which im sure was tims. i just remember going through all of roskos stuff and he didnt have the jet i needed. so i just dumped it all together into tims box. or maybe tim didnt have the jetting i needed, so i utthe ones back he had and used roskos. ill check em tonight, post up, and if youre missing them, they are probably in my carbs.

jc

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
quote: teehee!

actually, i remember putting something in a small plastic wrapper back into someones box
damn joe, why you gotta 'gay' everything up?

seriously, i have no idea who's they are. Consider it good karma racing contraband to be passed on to the next guy who gets bucky to swap out his carbs at second call.

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org

1 - 12 of 12 Posts