Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just booked my tickets to Daytona. Found a cheap flight in and out of Portland. Going to do Roebling first then down to Daytona. Anyone else planning on going?

I know Daytona is not everyones favorite track, but the thought of racing in February versus May makes me quite giddy!

Anyone have any pointers for me?

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
hey Jersey is your dad transporting bikes can i get in it? I can offer a place to stay . . . . .in Daytona Beach

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I could do VIR. I am hoping in 2010. Daytona is cheap for me because my parents are already going anyway. Plus I get to try two new tracks.

I will ask my dad about transport, but I think he might be packed. I know he told me the other day I can't bring my streetbike down because there is no room, but I am working on him!

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Jersey- it might be time for that "Daddy's little girl" shirt that you wear to the banquet

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And I will wear it proudly:) I am going to ride the wave as long as I can. Do you blame me?

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I'd do the same thing. In fact, if Frank would take ME to Daytona I'd probably wear a "Daddy's little girl" tshirt to the banquet.
tell him for me, wouldya

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bfd

I'd do the same thing. In fact, if Frank would take ME to Daytona I'd probably wear a "Daddy's little girl" tshirt to the banquet.
tell him for me, wouldya
ditto
and have a blast.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Dayona is late this year? march 2-3? Anyone know when the first date at VIR is?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
scott WERA likley won't have schedules up till mid winter...novemberish i think is usual. but the last two years, vintage daytona has always been the weekend/week leading up to VIR with the AMA running the big bikes the same weekend as VIR. so it's pretty much been back to back...which may be no relection on the coming season?

useless-t

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
sean (mongo) will have it up soon.....hopefully with 2 rounds at NJMP in the mid-a region!!!!!!

texy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts