Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
yes, hackasaw, now that you mention it secrets are priceless arent they :). i take it your in the area. I'm in southwest missouri and do some of the local roads which are nice, when i get the bug i head on down and do some exploring, wouldn't mind swapping some routes?

·
Registered
965 Posts
I love that road. Driven it many times day and night, weekday and weekend, in spring, summer and fall. Very fast ride, but technically he's a cheater for crossing the double yellow.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
11 miles, 318 turns in under 9 minutes. As Darth would say "Most impressive".

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Hoofhearted

Approx avg speed - 73 mph. Most impressive indeed.

Correct me if I am wrong, but is he even riding a streetbike? I mean I saw a plate and all, and a lot of decals, but no lights? If it is an ama superstock bike then it started as a street going r6 and theoritically it could be registered, but still...

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Sure..... been here for most of 40 years.

Did the dragon and many others back in the early 80's on a tight and light 500 triumph rigid and my approach has always been simple.....

Not lost until you run out of fuel. Big tank and more strapped on along with other necessities.

I've camped places there that it would be a complete fluke for me to ever end up within 5 miles of again.

But seriously, if you have sporting consortium, bald river falls at sunrise with whatever supplies are fitting for romance on top of the world complete with multiple bad ass 54 degree jacuzzis......

Well that is worth the trip

quote:Originally posted by bender

yes, hackasaw, now that you mention it secrets are priceless arent they :). i take it your in the area. I'm in southwest missouri and do some of the local roads which are nice, when i get the bug i head on down and do some exploring, wouldn't mind swapping some routes?

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Who cares?

If you've never done anything but cock block it with a box truck....

Ya have nary a clue and several on far less capable bikes have done it faster.

I have a hand built pushrod twin drum brake'd bike here, built entirely by myself....

that I'd be willing to put up against anything reasonably similar you can build just to see if you can ride half as well as you keyboard.

I'm kinda doubting anyone has told you I can't ride.. I may even feel bad afterwards if I were to plant you into an oak tree.

Want some on the dragon?

I know all your pals from triplesonline would love to see it.

quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

quote:Originally posted by Hoofhearted

Approx avg speed - 73 mph. Most impressive indeed.

Correct me if I am wrong, but is he even riding a streetbike? I mean I saw a plate and all, and a lot of decals, but no lights? If it is an ama superstock bike then it started as a street going r6 and theoritically it could be registered, but still...

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Ya want me to spot your overgrown ass a rigid frame, suicide clutch, jockey shift and no hydraulic suspension even on the front?

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by HackAsaw

Who cares?

If you've never done anything but cock block it with a box truck....

Ya have nary a clue and several on far less capable bikes have done it faster.

I have a hand built pushrod twin drum brake'd bike here, built entirely by myself....

that I'd be willing to put up against anything reasonably similar you can build just to see if you can ride half as well as you keyboard.

I'm kinda doubting anyone has told you I can't ride.. I may even feel bad afterwards if I were to plant you into an oak tree.

Want some on the dragon?

I know all your pals from triplesonline would love to see it.
Yawn....this again. Really dude? you are going to be that guy?

Has someone done it faster? who knows. Probably. I don't really care. If they were smart they probably wouldn't admit it anywhere where Law Enforcement could use it against them. So your argument is - locals can do it better, i.e. homecourt advantage rules? sure, fine, whatever.

It is a nice piece of road at any speed in any vehicle. So what if I blocked nobody in the dead of winter crawling down it at the speed limit (without ever crossing the double yellow). It was a nice drive. I have no desire to grab as many speeding tickets from your local LEOs so I doubt I will ever be back there. I was supposed to go with my father and his friends last summer, didn't do it then probably won't do it now.

I imagine they had to get permission to film that from the local law enforcement, if for no other reason than if I were a Tenn cop whose sole job was to write speeders at Deals gap, and a bike with no lights and lettered up flashed past me - well I imagine that just about give me a hard-on.

So let me get this straight, you are challenging me to an illegal street race on a road more than a day's trip away from me, in which you have avowed to "put me into a tree". Yeah. Are you sure you don't just want to go out into the school yard during recess and just duke it out, I mean picture day isn't for a couple of weeks away so.....

I have never had to actually say this to a grown ass man before, but grow the fuck up. someone hurt your pride in the internet....oooohhhhh....big fucking deal. You should be used to people saying bad stuff on the internet about you by now anyway so give it a rest. I don't even think the others here find it all that entertaining either so it isn't like you have an audience.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
That's what I knew.

Was halfway hoping you'd step up with some bike having a frame you fully welded.

I'm sure you are equally aware your presence along with non-stop persistence to post completely bogus and baseless tech advice here greatly devalues this forum.

Many others are. And somebody allow your bs nazi censorship promising self keys?

All I can say is, amazing.

Like your buddy recently said here, he's seen your crap. Me too, and that's why I almost always ask your strawstuffed pious ass to show it.

anyone can jagoff the keyboard

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Anybody here think the half jewish guy is a nazi besides hack? show of hands?

I locked two posts because it had degenrated into:

me: blah blah blah

Hack: your wrong, explain.

Me: don't feel like explaining

Hack: you're still wrong

Me: ok Tell me how I am wrong.

Hack: I don't fell like it.

Me: ok (locks the post).

It wasn't getting us anywhere, it was making a mess of what is already there, and frankly it is not inviting anything new information. At this point I am not going to answer any question or challenge that comes from you and you are clearly not going to answer anything from me. There is a point where I will stoop so low and I have already gotten there by allowing this to continue in this fashion. I have not removed anything or censored anything you have said, if that is happening...well there are 7 other people with that power here.

Since this has stated I have recieved emails from people pointing out your lesser qualities in the hopes that I would use them against you. Aside from vague references, I have not.

If you are hoping that this behavior is going to get me to leave, it will not. Frankly it pretty entertaining to me, I am not bothered by it in the least, and I find it funny that you keep referring to qualification that I have already openly admitted I don't have as a pejorative. I am sorry you have gotten as worked up as you have, and obviously it weighs pretty heavy on your mind because you ability to let it go is a staggering fail of epic proportions. That being said, say what ever you want, this message board is not solving the worlds problems, it is just about motorcycles.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Woah woah, I missed the Nazi stuff. Link?

You know that whenever Nazis or Hitler is used in a thread that isn't about Nazis or Hitler, you automatically loose, right?

It's the first law of the intarwebs.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Oh man, I thought we had a real ringdinger going somewhere.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Ummm, I'm sure I wasn't the only one that caught the nazi threatening to change a harmless message title that contained the offending word "anyone" and threaten to censor any future similar posts.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Really? that is your leg to stand on? of all the nasty shit that gets said to people on this board you are basing your nazi-esque comparison on me removing the word "anyone" as censorship? you know I did delete a pedophile joke at your request just a few days ago because you found it offensive.

clearly neither on of us can refrain from poking this bear so let me just get my good bear poking stick.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Hey darlin, don't go away, just stop pretending you know what you're talking about...... when you clearly do not.

If there is a trophy for the most bogus and patently false tech ever offered by a persona on the net....

You'd have to be in the top three of all I've ever read.

What has amazed me so much is that you seem to have zero control over this compulsion.

I mean damn, when you'll chime in about a black and white issue about a 30+ year old charging system and prove you have no clue what you're rattling the keys about..... stop already.

There are more examples demonstrating this compulsion here than anyone would care to link up.

You don't know welding, mc electrics, carbs, fabrication..... and so on. Maybe your nonstop puking of trivial crap is accurate, I couldn't care less.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts