Cafe Racer Forum banner

Deals Gap In Under 9 Minutes

7K views 65 replies 19 participants last post by  champ 
#1 ·
This is a video of Jared Barnes on his 2008 yamaha r6 he rides for US129photos.com racing team

I'm not the guy who gets all stoked up about Deals Gap, and every one and their brother has a deals gap video on youtube but I thought the camera work on this one was pretty cool, and I could watch that Ohlins front end work all day :)

#53 ·
Anybody here think the half jewish guy is a nazi besides hack? show of hands?

I locked two posts because it had degenrated into:

me: blah blah blah

Hack: your wrong, explain.

Me: don't feel like explaining

Hack: you're still wrong

Me: ok Tell me how I am wrong.

Hack: I don't fell like it.

Me: ok (locks the post).

It wasn't getting us anywhere, it was making a mess of what is already there, and frankly it is not inviting anything new information. At this point I am not going to answer any question or challenge that comes from you and you are clearly not going to answer anything from me. There is a point where I will stoop so low and I have already gotten there by allowing this to continue in this fashion. I have not removed anything or censored anything you have said, if that is happening...well there are 7 other people with that power here.

Since this has stated I have recieved emails from people pointing out your lesser qualities in the hopes that I would use them against you. Aside from vague references, I have not.

If you are hoping that this behavior is going to get me to leave, it will not. Frankly it pretty entertaining to me, I am not bothered by it in the least, and I find it funny that you keep referring to qualification that I have already openly admitted I don't have as a pejorative. I am sorry you have gotten as worked up as you have, and obviously it weighs pretty heavy on your mind because you ability to let it go is a staggering fail of epic proportions. That being said, say what ever you want, this message board is not solving the worlds problems, it is just about motorcycles.

#54 ·
Woah woah, I missed the Nazi stuff. Link?

You know that whenever Nazis or Hitler is used in a thread that isn't about Nazis or Hitler, you automatically loose, right?

It's the first law of the intarwebs.

#55 ·
#56 ·
Oh man, I thought we had a real ringdinger going somewhere.

#58 ·
Ummm, I'm sure I wasn't the only one that caught the nazi threatening to change a harmless message title that contained the offending word "anyone" and threaten to censor any future similar posts.

#59 ·
Really? that is your leg to stand on? of all the nasty shit that gets said to people on this board you are basing your nazi-esque comparison on me removing the word "anyone" as censorship? you know I did delete a pedophile joke at your request just a few days ago because you found it offensive.

clearly neither on of us can refrain from poking this bear so let me just get my good bear poking stick.

#60 ·
Hey darlin, don't go away, just stop pretending you know what you're talking about...... when you clearly do not.

If there is a trophy for the most bogus and patently false tech ever offered by a persona on the net....

You'd have to be in the top three of all I've ever read.

What has amazed me so much is that you seem to have zero control over this compulsion.

I mean damn, when you'll chime in about a black and white issue about a 30+ year old charging system and prove you have no clue what you're rattling the keys about..... stop already.

There are more examples demonstrating this compulsion here than anyone would care to link up.

You don't know welding, mc electrics, carbs, fabrication..... and so on. Maybe your nonstop puking of trivial crap is accurate, I couldn't care less.

#61 ·
Yes...you know it all hack....you know everything and nobody else is entitled to an opinion but you, nor are they entitled to disagree with you.

Works great at getting you kicked off other forums and having customers of your write nasty things about you on the internet, so keep up the good work if that is your goal.

#62 ·
as I'm sure many others have done, this thread encouraged me to do a little "research."

needless to say, I for one am not the least bit surprised by what turned up (will very little effort).

sooner or later, history will play it's hand here as well.

#63 ·
Hey Hack, just to clear up any confusion:

I deleted racist crap from a thread title of yours. You did it to get attention, and it did. You'll note I don't silently delete stuff, and I made it clear who edited your post. I also didn't delete the content of your post nor the thread even though that thread added nothing here because that's not really up to me.

The pedophile jokes were not to my taste, but like I said, I'm not in the business of removing posts or threads. I save that for non-imaginative spammers since I'm not technically a moderator at all.

I hardly think that's heavy-handed.

#64 ·
Yeah. Are you sure you don't just want to go out into the school yard during recess and just duke it out, I mean picture day isn't for a couple of weeks away so.....

[/quote]

Being that I am in the School Picture business, this has got to be one of my favorite all time internet posting lines.......

#65 ·
Back to the original topic, before Geeto and HAckA started the internet bully contest:

The rider in the video is a tool and bad example to others. My understanding is that he did not have any permission or closed roads. He is taking a blatantly illegal bike and riding like a squid on open public roads, violating any number of speed and lane laws. Further more, he is a WERA expert racer and has given a bad name to sportbike riders and licensed racers. He should know better. These are the kind of videos that lead squids, like JohnnyB mentioned, to do stupid things that their experience and skill level can't support. That clown should be encouraging others to get to the track and not ride like him on the street. The whole thing just pisses me off.

Ken

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.