Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching my next door neighbour's daughter sunbathing topless from my bedroom window. As I was knocking one out I turned to notice my wife just stood there, arms folded...watching me. Is she a pervert?

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'd say that if she joined in and helped you out some, she'd be woooonderful!!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Kinda reminded me of a scene in that movie is all. The person in the movie got caught stroking it in the 'loo whilst checking out his sister's friend. Alas, his was movie fantasy. Yours, on the other hand...

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Emit R Detsaw

Kinda reminded me of a scene in that movie is all. The person in the movie got caught stroking it in the 'loo whilst checking out his sister's friend. Alas, his was movie fantasy. Yours, on the other hand...
Was more British humour that we Yanks don't always realize is a joke....

·
Registered
745 Posts
its old but: old mate sees the priest re the afterlife. heaven is via good life on earth so cut out booze smokes and sex. old mate tries.

catches priest a week later and says he stopped the booze and fags but the other day the wife bent over and he just lost it and ploughed her.

priest says they don't approve of that in heaven you know?

old mate replies "they weren't too pleased about it in woolworths/walmart/tesco's either".

·
Registered
197 Posts
quote:
catches priest a week later and says he stopped the booze and fags
even the spanish "colonies" can't match the americans and english separation of two countries with a common language... i laugh very hard.
-p1j

·
Registered
197 Posts
quote:
catches priest a week later and says he stopped the booze and fags
even the spanish "colonies" can't match the americans and english separation of two countries with a common language... i laugh very hard.
-p1j

·
Registered
745 Posts
i'm an aussie mate. please don't lump us in with the soap dodgers and the "U" in colour deleters.

·
Registered
745 Posts
i'm an aussie mate. please don't lump us in with the soap dodgers and the "U" in colour deleters.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what amazes me is Oz and England are so far apart yet we are the closest countries in language and other things, ie drive on the right side of the road, ive seen neighbours ya know [:p]

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what amazes me is Oz and England are so far apart yet we are the closest countries in language and other things, ie drive on the right side of the road, ive seen neighbours ya know [:p]

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
That's because it was settled originally by the English. The Pilgrims/puritans/Separatists had Dutch/Calvinist values which are very different to mainstream British values. Australia never had a revolutionary war and driving need to be different and to create a new language the way that the US did.

The US also was formed essentially by two different groups who continued the English civil war and the Royalists (aka Southerners)lost that one too.

In many way Australia and the US look the same but their cultural values are still very different and so is their view of the world in many ways.

And how is Kylie?

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
That's because it was settled originally by the English. The Pilgrims/puritans/Separatists had Dutch/Calvinist values which are very different to mainstream British values. Australia never had a revolutionary war and driving need to be different and to create a new language the way that the US did.

The US also was formed essentially by two different groups who continued the English civil war and the Royalists (aka Southerners)lost that one too.

In many way Australia and the US look the same but their cultural values are still very different and so is their view of the world in many ways.

And how is Kylie?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts