Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I have a 94 FZR100 in pieces if you need any parts.

Ken

·
Registered
23,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ken.

There are some compatibility issues between 1989 and 1994, that being said I do need stuff like a fuel tank, a seat with seat latch, etc.

Let me find out if the parts I need will work and if so, then maybe we can strike a deal.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I also have a complete fairing and solo seat and tank that have all new red paint. The fairing is Airtech race pieces with a single driving light.
It is nice stuff.

Ken

·
Registered
23,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by kenessex

I also have a complete fairing and solo seat and tank that have all new red paint. The fairing is Airtech race pieces with a single driving light.
It is nice stuff.

Ken
I am sure the shipping will kill me on something like that, but that doesn't mean I am not interested.

can you e-mail me some pics?

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I'll get you some pictures and we can work out the shipping in one way or another.

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Geeto,
I pulled all the bodywork off and it should fit into a box or two pretty easily. I don't think it would cost too much to ship. How soon would you want it? I will be going to Road America in early June so Kenny Cummings will probably be there and could haul it back to NYC or maybe Craig 641 will be there again and can bring it back to NY. Or you could come to Mid-ohio in July and pick it up at Beertopia. Lots of ways skinning this cat. I am only using the front end, bakes and wheel and the swingarm and wheel, I have every thing else available. It has a brand new carbon fiber Yoshimura slip on for it, too. I'll make you a pretty good package price on whatever you want before I list the stuff to the FZRonline board.

Ken

Texy, Come to Road America. You owe it to yourself to ride that track.

K

Ken

·
Registered
23,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by kenessex

Geeto,
I pulled all the bodywork off and it should fit into a box or two pretty easily. I don't think it would cost too much to ship. How soon would you want it? I will be going to Road America in early June so Kenny Cummings will probably be there and could haul it back to NYC or maybe Craig 641 will be there again and can bring it back to NY. Or you could come to Mid-ohio in July and pick it up at Beertopia. Lots of ways skinning this cat. I am only using the front end, bakes and wheel and the swingarm and wheel, I have every thing else available. It has a brand new carbon fiber Yoshimura slip on for it, too. I'll make you a pretty good package price on whatever you want before I list the stuff to the FZRonline board.

Ken

Texy, Come to Road America. You owe it to yourself to ride that track.

K

Ken
Ken, You still need to send me pictures. [email protected] - the board mail doesn't seem to be working right now.

It is not the plastics that worry me about shipping. It is the fuel tank and cap (which I need more than anything). Also if you are not using the rear brakes I could use the caliper and master (if you are using the swingarm and wheel though you are probably using the rear brakes).

Assuming I will still have this bike in June or July is a pretty big assumption. The moment I get it registered I am riding it around with a big for sale sign on it.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Geeto,
I'll get some pictures today. You can have the rear brake set up, too. I have lots of stuff I can make work on a race bike, since I will try to go with the lightest set up I can find.

Ken

1 - 13 of 13 Posts