Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you guys (ands gals) in Brooklyn and NYC I've been wanting to come to that meetup at Matchless but I work nights so I haven't been able to make it. By next week my bike is gonna be 100% legal and as soon as I get this black soot problem resolved I'd like to hit up places and ride...Give me a shout out and a heads up! It's Saturday night and I'm off to Otto's for some debauchery....

Cheers

Touraloualay...
'73 CB350(RIP)
'74 CB750K3 Cafe Thriller

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
make sure you join the nycvinmotolist. our own rosko runs the joint.

jc

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I don't get it, what are we defending brooklyn from? hipsters?

+1 on joining the vin moto list. awsome group of people.

You wanna meet people? then once your bike is road legal then ride the crap out of it. I meet more people riding my cb750 than I do on any message board or e-mail list.

Believe it or not motorcycles in NYC is a small community so just putting yourself out there you'll meet everybody eventually.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
geeto you can't defend something from itself. brooklyn IS hipsters. I know because I see them all commuting to work on their ten speeds wearing the new uniform of shorts, straw hats or headbands, and of course vans. TONS of 'em.

wildcat, welcome aboard and how did you manage to get a 100% legal bike? I thought we were setting the bar high at 87%.... I'll have to download the new rulebook.

I'm dropping a new(er) motor in my ride and will be leading many an expedition into the northern expanses soon, all are welcome. check out the site and see what we get into: www.NYCvinMoto.com

otto's? If you see ethan the bartender tell him I said 'whaddup'! I haven't been to barmacy since the crackers decided it was okay to cross avenue a. their original go-go dancing table is now my moto workbench. Ha!

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah dudes I'm down here in Bushwick and I see those f*cks on they're 10speeds riding down Broadway every day. And what is up with the string around the head thing? Bollocks to that. I just want to run them down. Good thing all of Brooklyn isn't like that, makes me wanna puke, maybe not for too long though....So Rosko you got the go-go table that's awesome-yes indeed Otto's is one of the only cool bars left in this joint with live music..sad but true!

Touraloualay...
'73 CB350(RIP)
'74 CB750K3 Cafe Thriller

1 - 5 of 5 Posts