Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone delete junk threads or only admins? If so, how?

The best kind of justice is angry mob justice.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ARE YOU A GOD!? {Said in a deep demonic voice}

Sorry, your comment about gods made me instantly think of Ghost Busters and I'm not really sure why?

The best kind of justice is angry mob justice.

Edited by - lefty337 on Oct 25 2007 3:06:40 PM

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

Hey, with a last name of Casper, I take offense to the Ghost Busters movie. Look at this logo, pretty dam anti-spooktarian if you ask me. Racist Bastards!

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:
Hey...you don't sound like a friendly ghost to me!

Be nice to Casper...it's HIS time of year you know.

JohnnyB
That was my uncle Casper the Ghost. The younger generation Caspers realized that nice guys do finish last...so BOO!

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

Edited by - Pete Casper on Oct 26 2007 11:00:03 AM

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
speaking of which....anybody got a really good haunted house in the NY area they can recommend (adult theemed prefferably).

I used to go "real" ghost hunting on halloween when I was a kid but now that I am semi-grown up the girlfriend thinks visiting abandoned cemeteries and haunted rural roads on long island is semi-retarded.

so what are y'all doing for halloween?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
quote:
speaking of which....anybody got a really good haunted house in the NY area they can recommend (adult theemed prefferably).

I used to go "real" ghost hunting on halloween when I was a kid but now that I am semi-grown up the girlfriend thinks visiting abandoned cemeteries and haunted rural roads on long island is semi-retarded.

so what are y'all doing for halloween?
Hey Geeto,

Schlep out to Jersey and I'll put you to work scaring the kids in the neighborhood! We'll get you a big two sided axe and an executioner's hood and you can walk around the cul-de-sac scaring the hell out of them!

Jim

Edited by - diamondj on Oct 26 2007 6:55:50 PM

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
only if I can be shirtless jim.

BTW, why were the executioners in all those old movies shirtless anyway? Even the guillotine operators (those pussys) were shirtless. Sometimes I think movie history was written by soft core ponographers...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts