Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to all of this. I am wondering what are the different styles of Cafe racer bikes. I'm about to pick up a 1970 Suzuki T500 from a buddy of mine. I found a guy who can change it up a bit how ever I want. He said to find out the style I am looking for. I can't go too crazy because I will still need turn signals to get onto base. Are there different names to the styles of cafe racers? Little did I know back in high school I could of made my CB360 look cool. I'm into vintage Lambretta scooters and am now coming into this two stroke moto. Please any help would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Oh and I'm in the Navy....... So squid is the name for me.... I suppose. I am putting on some clubman's soon and gonna get some rear sets. I'll post some pics when I get them. Tell me this if I put on a front Faring/windscreen would take down the wind drag considerably? Not sure if that would look lame on this. Unfortunately I haven't really seen many T500's in the cafe style. The ones that I have seen are with different bars and rearsets or full blown out racers. What's the in between look? I do want different carbs and expansion chambers. Any suggestions????????? Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts