Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you still order parts from carpy? At www.CB750Cafe.com I am wondering cause he makes some nice stuff. If i cant order parts from there. Where can I? Such as seats, custom tanks, and exhaust.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered my handlebars from carpy about two weeks ago. Came on time without a hitch. Tried ordering the blinkers shortly after and couldnt get my card to work. Were you having prolems? Drop him an email, hell he even posted his phone number on the site to call.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
what parts is it you want? Sure he has a bunch of stuff he made but he also has a bunch of stuff that is way overpriced. $65 for a taillight assembly that is much cheaper in any harley catalog, and his rearsets look strangely like tarozzi rearsets but he is asking $499 for them (real tarozzis are much less).

·
Registered
699 Posts
he's really easy to deal with, i got a t-shirt from him last summer, and he even responds very quickly to emails. i would just drop him a line. i am with geet though, shop around before you buy anything from him because he is marking up some of his stuff A LOT! if you want rearsets from tarozzi, go on www.fastfromthepast.com and get in touch with those guys. tell them "Tyler with the RD400" sent ya. I have been dealing with them for the last few weeks over developing a set of rearsets for the RD400 and they are excellent people to deal with.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I emailed him asking if he still made parts and there was not a response. What other sights do you guys buy your seats and tanks from?

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I just bought a headlight/speedo bucket from benjie at benjiescaferacer.com Quality piece and worth the expense for me. I might buy a tank seat combo from him in the future. Kind of expensive but you will spend more with carpy to be a cafe lemming and the parts will not fit as nice (and the shit is played out, yo)

Airtech also makes stuff and it is a little better on the price.

Brett from glass from the past is a member here and is super nice and helpful.

And for those who know tannermatic....well then you know...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts