Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really hope the mayans are wrong, would suck if the world ends 9 days after i get my licence! missed my chance to ride a fully restored cb750k today, sounded amazing. i do love my job at times! kinda just rambled a bit there

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
most importantly, can anyone give me some good advise, ive been living in norway for about 6 months now and im gonna do my test in the uk, think im gonna look the wrong way a whole lot

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
most importantly, can anyone give me some good advise, ive been living in norway for about 6 months now and im gonna do my test in the uk, think im gonna look the wrong way a whole lot

·
Registered
25 Posts
not being from norway or the uk I cant say much about what the test is like. But here in the US, I can tell you that the officers are looking for a few things, the number one thing, you are in full control of the bike. Be able to shift, brake, corner, look behind you, and everything without having to think. During my test (it was in a parking lot) the officer asked me to do several 360s in both directions without putting my feet down, tight figure 8s, and controlled fast braking.

I'd say for some advise, practice practice practice. Like I said, here in the US, as long as you have your regular drivers license, they are more concerned with your ability to maneuver the bike comfortably without hesitation and second guessing.

Hope it goes well!

cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts