Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JD,
Donald road a dirt bike for the first time today and was doing wheelies all after noon. I've never seen him ride a bike so much other then to pick up women.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Hey Aaron...this has fuckin nothing to do with this topic...but since I know your giant ego will force you to read responses to your post I know you'll see this.

Don't hate me but I haven't done shit as far as PVL plates go. Every time I think of it...I think of you...which makes me think of Rossi...which makes me touch myself. So I forget about the plate.

If it's an emergency I can get it done and overnight it before Mid O.
But that will require that YOU touch me while wearing a bag on your head with Rossi's picture on it.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
jb, i know he has the bag with the picture on it already. so you should be all set. and good news, the bag is plastic.

jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't need to get the plate before Mid-O. I just went to the dyno and don't want to change anything. I do still want one. I alo want a another block off plate, 4 flanges, 2 long megaphones, and 1 short one for the fall.

Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
by fall you mean autumn right?? good luck at mid o. and let us al know how you finish etc...

jc

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
johnny b,

i love it when you talk all dirty like that. it get's me really excited. by the way, i'm not wearing any pants.

tex

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Getting back to topic: i ride all the time. Aaron hasn't seen it because he ditched me to move to Boston like 9 years ago.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
dalton,

why does it always have to be about you. why can't it be about me not wearing pants. big deal, have it your way.

tex

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:
Aaron,
I have the block off plate and the flanges. I already have to make another meg so I'll make two.
Sounds like you are building a 240cc bike...ya bastard.

Seen these? http://www.powroll.com/P_HONDA_CB160.htm

Look suspiciously like mine. Except more expensive.
JohnnyB
Holy rip off batman. Ask Powroll when they're going to pay you for you design efforts.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Aaron,
The 160 chamber is different enough that those couldn't be used on a 175 I don't think. And with that dome there are going to be a lot of people that smash their piston into the spark plug electrode unless they machine clearance for it.
I sure hope they aren't using the same forging I am...cause there aren't a whole lot of them left.
JohnnyB

PS. Let me know which flanges you need. The head side design, or the 24mm Keihin design.

Edited by - jbranson on Jul 11 2005 2:26:31 PM

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I need just the flange plate. The ends you sent me last time. I will weld the intake tube.

Aaron

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
After months (years?) of being somewhat involved with this board, I finally get a thread dedicated to my MADD SKILLZ, and it's been hijacked. What the F?

:)- the Wheelie King.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Donald - We need to get you a dirt bike. I'm thinking we should do a camp out dirt bike shin dig in August now that you have the mad skillz yo.

Branson - You have my Melrose address right?

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Aaron,
Yep that's the address I have.

And it was nice of you to mention Donald in your post even though I know you just wanted to clarify the address. Very Diplomatic of you.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
yay to your madd skillz donzerelli! do they have a motocross track in portland that I haven't seen yet?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts