Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
come on ross....that pink helmet with the cowgirl looks great on you!

jc

·
Registered
838 Posts
quote:
those things are dead ass ugly. i hate em. why do people feel the need to have stupid logos all over the place..... crap crap crap.

flip flop sport bike riders are the best... dudes should just wear speedos while they are at it ha ha

latered
Sept. 13, 1948 --- Stunting pioneer Rollie Free invents the "Superman"

Cheers, Bret @ Glass from the Past

Edited by - Bret on Jun 26 2007 2:08:22 PM

·
Registered
266 Posts
is that a Kevlar lined speedo?

Hey someone pas me the wrench........ Ahh screw it where is the torch

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Why did he even bother with the helmet?

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
i believe it is a swimmers cap to finish off the look... you need to accessorize people!!!!

bet icon dosen't make speedos or a similar man thong

yo yo

latered

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I think his real reasoning for the headgear was that his hair was going to create too much wind resistance and he wanted to be as smooth as possible.

before your think that is crazy, take another look at that picture - it is a man in a bathing suit flat on the seat of his vincent on the bonneville salt falts at 100mph - not the ideal picture of sanity.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ok thread jack here.....when are you guys riding your 100's down in Timonium?? That was so much fun last winter to watch the indoor stuff that I might come down for the outdoor stuff to. Not sure about running it, but it was a blast to watch. Especially the carpet!!

P.S. No I don't wear the "kitty" icon collection. I am a Rev It girl....love the street gear!

·
Registered
838 Posts
quote:
before your think that is crazy, take another look at that picture - it is a man in a bathing suit flat on the seat of his vincent on the bonneville salt falts at 100mph - not the ideal picture of sanity.
Take another look indeed Geeto. That's no seat he's glued his unit to, that's the rear fender! Also, not 100 MPH but 150.313 to be exact. Gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
I invented the "Indian Larry"

Come home drunk...knock the ole lady down face first...stand on her butt...hold your arms out and pee on the back of her head.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
the jersey...the schedule is here. you guys making canada day??

bctra.com

ill be sure to post when we're running.

jc

·
Registered
93 Posts
quote:
quote:
Take another look indeed Geeto. That's no seat he's glued his unit to, that's the rear fender! Also, not 100 MPH but 150.313 to be exact. Gives me the shivers just thinking about it.
Yeah, and he's not stunting, he's setting a motorcycle speed record at Bonneville.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
dude has to be a part time triathalete.... unga... you know if this outfit was legal on the track.. you would probably bust it out!!!!

matt

latered

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
dude has to be a part time triathalete.... unga... you know if this outfit was legal on the track.. you would probably bust it out!!!!

matt

latered

21 - 34 of 34 Posts