Discussion Starter #1
anyone seen them? going tonight.

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what everyone tells me. dude, he is the master of the disaster.

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i can't believe the US bombs are still doing shows! anyone like a band called Avail? they are sorta local (richmond Va) but one of the best hard core bands from the 90's hands down. i saw them in 1996, 1997, 1998 and then again this year. i really miss seeing shows like i used to, but i haven't missed getting kicked in the head by a random crowd surfer one bit.

Dude, have a ball and push those punk kids around in the pit! they love it!

'72 cb750
'75 cb750
'76cb750
'82 cx500 (but mine is cool, i swear. Why don't you believe me?)

·
Registered
104 Posts
US bombs, awesome stuff! Gotta love punk!

For anyone who isn't familiar with them...

and

I recently saw The Birthday Massacre live, different type of music but was awesome to see one of my favorite bands live. My girlfriend is a fan and I bought her bday massacre tickets for vegas. Loved it. Sometimes nothing better than seeing your favorite band finally play live!

Corse Per Vita,
-Derek

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome. old school skate punk at its finest.

go.

he was great. watched him shoot pool with some hottie before the sho.

roscoe were commig for a bowl date. spanner land, works, and matchless. line us up some hoes!

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
23 Posts
did he put his face through anything? if'n you like the crazies, you should check out that jason jesse film. he makes duane look like the dalai lama

·
Registered
149 Posts
quote:
i can't believe the US bombs are still doing shows! anyone like a band called Avail? they are sorta local (richmond Va) but one of the best hard core bands from the 90's hands down. i saw them in 1996, 1997, 1998 and then again this year. i really miss seeing shows like i used to, but i haven't missed getting kicked in the head by a random crowd surfer one bit.
dude when i was 16 dixie was on repeat for like a year solid...AMAZING

----------------------------
http://www.driftalliance.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts