Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
barker or lamont?

thats rc barker or phil lamont at vintage tyre.

i like phil. any thoughts on why i should go to barker?

anyone?

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have connections in the uk for them, but the prolem is the exchange. i mean, if i had to, i would. guess i just gotta call barker and see if my moneys good enough for him.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have connections in the uk for them, but the prolem is the exchange. i mean, if i had to, i would. guess i just gotta call barker and see if my moneys good enough for him.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i ran the 825. loved it. i think im going to run that on the front again and an avon rear. i had a run in barker over an ignition a few years ago and it just wasnt pleasant. so when the time came to get dunlops, i didnt even bother.

what do you uys know about the krober tachs?

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i ran the 825. loved it. i think im going to run that on the front again and an avon rear. i had a run in barker over an ignition a few years ago and it just wasnt pleasant. so when the time came to get dunlops, i didnt even bother.

what do you uys know about the krober tachs?

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ordered from barker. it was like he was a different person than the last time i talked to him. sence of humor. cool. accomodating. anyway, ordered my avon from his too, bt i have a feeling he gest them from the same place id get them from.

eh...wtf.

jc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts