Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually just lerk, or hang out at the bon fire at NHIS...but I just wanted to post a birthday shout out to Mr. Phinney!!

Happy Birthday Aaron, I know it's August 1st, but I wont be online ....so its early.

Now...

Tanner - You holding down the swells, cuz the vineayard was awesome!

Hey Champ, how's it going! How dare you take pics with other chicas! I thought I was the only one (even though I don't race)

Yo NYC'ers Whateve's, Ditacchio, Rosko - I'm hittin Gotham Aug 18th for a few days, since Alskee never can hang out, we need to meet up! I'll be in Brooklyn (Williamsburg)

Timmy, I know your're upstate, and injured...so I'll neva see ya in da city...

Miss the crew, I just got back from vacation, but can't wait for Frontierland!!!

See ya round track at NHIS!!
PeeBee

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
peebs, good to hear from you and you are missed by the chic magnet. looking forward to yaking it up.
love,
champ
ps forget about that phinney guy...i'm the one!!!

JS

·
Registered
504 Posts
quote:
peebs, good to hear from you and you are missed by the chic magnet. looking forward to yaking it up.
love,
champ
ps forget about that phinney guy...i'm the one!!!

JS
CHICK MAGNET ???...oh yeah I forgot, chicks dig midgets.

FC

·
Registered
138 Posts
Happy Birthday Mr Phinney
Yeah you do seem like a LEO
now that I think of it

PB
You will be in town just in time for the VINTAGE Moto Show a Bar Matchless
in Brooklyn
I heard SotoMoto is manning the Grill with the Boys
So come on down!
Have some Brews and Burgers
and Check out some Brooklyn Blokes- I mean... Bikes!
Ha ha!
It will be great to see you
Frontierland is too far away!
Cheers

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
I was about two miles from his house the other day and decided he really didn't like me so I said I wasn't about to take any of MY time to go visit HIM. I bet he has a new girlfriend anyway.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
they raced the gixxer on the 21'st. i saw the results. i know jersey girls talked to him. at least at mid o she said she did. he doesnt answer or return my calls either. if he was dead jeremy would tell us. or just make him into a sandwhich.

jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Scott - I love you. You should come by. I ride every day and working on the barn.

PB - Thanks for the shout out b-day shit.

Branson - your my number 1 lover.

I've been doing xr100 hill climbs and my track in my back yard is sponsored by Maine Cycle and has turned in to quite a mini track. Everyone be ready for the pit bike party in October, brings pads.

Built a mini motard, been jumping the KTM (30feet), its a long way for me, trying to buy the 20 acres next to me because I hear that Branson was trying to build a better track then me. Still helping Zack run 600, growing old joes a fag, Strempfer rules, and Jerseygirl is the coolest chick around.

Track

New Bike

Branson... thanks for all your help with NHF. Send me some more stickers.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Aaron,
Freaking great..glad everything is good with you. Seriously...I worry if I don't hear from once a month.
I was out working on my "track" yesterday...backhoe'ing through a stone wall about 4 feet high and 8' thick....last major obstacle. As I get faster on the quad I realize how many trees still need to be cut down.

Keep working on the barn and taking care of business.

I should really take a weekend off and come up in Oct. probably wouldn't ride but would hang, and help out.

I wanna win 200gp this year and then plan for maybe Mid-O and some other tracks next year.

Damn I wish we all lived in the same town.
Hugs and kisses,
JohnnyB

Edited by - jbranson on Aug 10 2007 04:29:05 AM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
bike looks kick ass. the colors are real nice. ill have the big bore in my 100 before summit and ready to minirace it. everything else is done on it though. suspension etc....your track looks stoopid. how much fun are you having on that thing!?

no wonder why no one hears from you!

fag

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
quote:
Aaron,
Freaking great..glad everything is good with you. Seriously...I worry if I don't hear from once a month.
I was out working on my "track" yesterday...backhoe'ing through a stone wall about 4 feet high and 8' thick....last major obstacle. As I get faster on the quad I realize how many trees still need to be cut down.

Keep working on the barn and taking care of business.

I should really take a weekend off and come up in Oct. probably wouldn't ride but would hang, and help out.

I wanna win 200gp this year and then plan for maybe Mid-O and some other tracks next year.

Damn I wish we all lived in the same town.
Hugs and kisses,
JohnnyB

Edited by - jbranson on Aug 10 2007 04:29:05 AM
Branson, I wish you lived in the same town. We could built a rocket by now.

Win 200gp this year so I can win it next year.

The barn is closer to being finished but I was stalled by other things including the property beside me going for sale. I really don't want to loose out so I think I may use some equity for the purchase. The bad news is they wont split it so the whole thing has to be bought.

The first part of my track was first a trail and evolved in to 10 - 15 feet wide areas so the trees are still a factor. The new section, I had a tractor for a week and just leveled a little over a half acre, leaving a few trees for shade.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
quote:
bike looks kick ass. the colors are real nice. ill have the big bore in my 100 before summit and ready to minirace it. everything else is done on it though. suspension etc....your track looks stoopid. how much fun are you having on that thing!?

no wonder why no one hears from you!

fag
Thats just gell coat but we are liking the white. I will probably paint the lower flat black mostly to cover up the burnt spot on the bottom. We were the only people on the podium in Dash for Cash with a bike on fire. Seriously we had to run the fan to cool the bike. The stock exhaust at the time just barely fit in the belly pan. Zack didn't think it was as funny as I did.

The track is awesome. The problem is I rode with a bunch of guys that were great. We built the jumps around them. Not every body is great and now people are little stand offish about some of the jumps. So I need to shovel in some brdiges in the gaps.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
quote:
Aaron,
When are you going to bring that bike down so we can do your fork mod??

FC
I didn't want to bother you so I was just waiting for your contact. I have to bring the bike down?

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Get someone to make a onboard video of a few laps around the track.

My "Track" has got a stream crossing and some deep mud....is that normal? I hope so.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
569 Posts
well there's mud, and there's MUD, you're putting in showers and a nice high pressure cleaning station, right ?..all the best tracks have them..

dch.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts