Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Chief, I do have a wiring schematic to go off of. It's a bit shitty cos of my printer, but I can follow it for the most part.

It's the original headlight on there, no upgrades to any of the lights. I'll have some time this weekend to look at it further and can check out what's going where then

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
The forum has a link to some wiring schematics, I couldnt ever get the link to work but maybe it will for you. Im sure crazypj has one he could share as well if he is feeling generous.....
I'm always generous :cool:
I used to have a few links for various 360 information, then I realised I'd posted most of them so didn't keep them.
If the bars are stock with wiring running through them just check everything is connected under left side of tank.
Also check where wiring exit's bars
If wiring is running external, remove switches and check there is actual continuity, very common for a wire to get trapped/crushed/cut through

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'm always generous :cool:
I used to have a few links for various 360 information, then I realised I'd posted most of them so didn't keep them.
If the bars are stock with wiring running through them just check everything is connected under left side of tank.
Also check where wiring exit's bars
If wiring is running external, remove switches and check there is actual continuity, very common for a wire to get trapped/crushed/cut through
awesome, will do! thanks man, appreciate the help/advice you've been giving!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts