Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an electronic setup for the cb350's? I finally got mine shipped in and would like to dump the points setup if there's something else. The bike is a 1971, thanks for any info

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
not out of the box. for racing or street?? there are people who can put them together for you though.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
h2,

lots of them! goto: www.bore-tech.com

he's got two different models for sale, tell bill tex mawby sent you.

for a pvl system, try buff at: home.earthlink.net/~toddhenningracing/

definately tell buff i sent you! also buff has all the other go fast goodies you were asking about in the other thread. good luck!

tex "always wants his name to be dropped" mawby

·
Registered
242 Posts
Tex, I dropped you name just this morning. It got stuck for a little while but a couple of jabs with the ole plunger and it was on it way.. When's spring anyway?

Mike O.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
hey mike

sailing season starts soon. get your foul weather gear ready!!!
btw... em is going in for another surgery. another tumor popped up after all she has been thru. i guess they are going to try a new pill designed for her particular diesease. kinda sucks right now.

dude

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey matt, hope em makes it through clean this time around. lets us know if you know anything right??

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
mikey,

thanks for clearing that mess up! it was starting to stink.

daylight savings starts april 2nd. its not what you asked, but its what i know.

tex

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
i am going to stop telling people she is ok. it seems that every time i do so her situation gets alittle worse.

what the fu__!!!

matt

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
maybe we can work out some kind of secret code....so its only us who know what yer talking about. seriously though, only good vibes goin yer way..

jc

·
Registered
242 Posts
Matt,

I got the foulies out a couple of weeks ago just to make sure everything was still there. I'm actually going to a North Sails racing tactics seminar next weekend.

Give my best to Em. Tell her she can call if she wants. Is she back eating regular food at least?

Mike O.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
she is half and half..... half tube feeding, half ice cream and soup

tube will be out soon... cancer still there

mattt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts