Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 TX650
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Classic250 has shut down my build thread. So not much point in me starting another, so I bid you all farewell, but what an interesting Admin you have here.

·
見る
438 Posts
Read my posts in your thread. You just didn't move on/ignore posts as I had advised you in a previous PM about responding to posts.

Tinsnips agreed with my decision. Feel free to start/restart your thread with new updates, your work is amazing - it's just your attitude to members posting on your thread that need refining.

·
Administrator
466 Posts
I did agree with 250 shutting the doors on that one. A build thread is great to follow along and discuss but if it gets badly side tracked it loses any value for someone trying to get information from it later. Tog has a nice project there and some skills but wading through arguments made it pointless.

·
Registered
74 TX650
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
What a load of nonsense, my comment was an attempt at humour. The fact you can find nothing funny unless someone places a smiley face or LOL after a comment is a problem you may need to look at.
As for starting another thread, it won't happen.
So instead of members chasing newbies off the forum, you've taken on the responsibility yourself. Interesting

·
Administrator
466 Posts
By nonsense I am assuming you mean this thread. Your original thread was closed cause it ran its course. This one is nearing the end too.

I would caution you that harassing site staff will ultimately result in being banned. We have contacted you by PM, resolve the issue there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.