Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening Guy,s,

Like to say hi from over the pond.

Live next to the world famous road racing circuit Oliver's Mount in North Yorkshire UK.

Just bought a 1977 Honda cd175 a5 which is going to be a cafe racer.
Any of you guys built a cafe racer using a cd175 would love to have a chat with you.

Also thinking about buying a new Royal Enfield Continental Gt next year, and changing a few things on it. Like painting them dam yellow shocks & Harris clip ons. Better exhaust to suit cafe look.

Have you boys over the pond got them yet?

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
The Enfield arrived here a few weeks ago.
More like Harry Enfield than Royal Enfield though :D
They have re-styled the outer covers to look more like a 'real' Continental GT 250 from the 60's and hide the 1950's Albion gearbox
The Royal Enfield tank transfers are almost identical to the 'real thing' (mine had black, just to be different, I still have a brand new pair of white ones from Gander & Gray

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Despite the electric bits being stored in Texas, I think there's as many on your side of the pond as this one on the site. We've got plenty of limeys, some Aussies, and we're currently lambasting a Dane on another thread for wanting to put a15" VW tire on his ride. Us yanks just provide the less eloquently composed insults. ;)

Glad to have ya.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts