2007 Ducati Monster S2R
1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Hardtop

Edited by - PROTEAL55 on Aug 09 2007 11:10:52 AM

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Name: Kerry
Age 29

I'm at work so you will have to settle for pics without me havign a bloddy nose and a cigarette

·
Registered
85 Posts

Banned From The Pubs..
'73 CB350(RIP)
'74 CB750K3 Cafe Thriller

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
tex, thats fucking hilarious.

rob, you going out to that race in colorado?

bloody noses remind me of ralph wiggum.

jc

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:
judged.. with rules.. like skateboarding.. its the grown up boys version of skateboarding. hopefully i wont twist my ankle in a wreck.

http://www.driftalliance.com
come on dude you left out the gay-est part: it is SUBJECTIVE judging with a category of points awarded for "STYLE". Style includes things like sliding the car sideways with both doors and the trunk open and such wonderful things like that.

Honestly I don't see the point of making a sport out of what I do for fun with my GTO in an empty parking lot after it rains (or with my jeep when it snows). Sure they do it on dry pavement with a lot of smoke and broken parts, I am going on 12 years with my jeep and not one part broken because of sliding the snow.

Hey jim (wildcat), is that your O-face or are you getting a proctology exam when that pic was taken? Just kidding....

Edited by - geeto67 on Aug 08 2007 2:56:25 PM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
how many extra points do you get for having the windshield wipers going while blowing the horn? i dont like it cuz i never got the reason for having the ground effects, and wings and spoilers and shit. i mean, youre never really going over about 75mph at any point. not to mention, the idea is to break traction i though, not help it.

maybe im just dumb.

jc

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Name: Grant

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the rules are kind of subjective.. and sometimes passing is good, sometimes bad. its about fun to me.

the ground effects or kits is about having a sweet car. to get you noticed. traction does come into play once you get better and more hp. i set my cars up to grip so i can gain car speed while spinning tires.

basically a competition drift car is built like any racecar. just with more angle built into the steering. and gaudy cars... my competition car would be at home and reliable and competitive on most any paved racetrack with similar cars power wise. I basically could take it to any clubracing day and both pass tech and with minor suspension tweaks be competitive.. drifting is fun.. racing is too much pressure and dudes take it too seriously (some do in drift ing too)

and geeto .. take that jeep to 80-100 mph entries on asphalt and you will quickly see the difference.. actually take your gto there too..

i will hear your butthole slam shut form here. hahaha

http://www.driftalliance.com

·
Registered
266 Posts
Lives: Ont
Pic:

Hey someone pas me the wrench........ Ahh screw it where is the torch

Edited by - oldschoolorange on Aug 08 2007 5:26:51 PM

·
Registered
278 Posts
Name: Alex
Loc: Madison, Wisconsin

I'm a little short on digital pics of meself... this is the best I could do. Those bushes behind me are snorklefork's house.

A

Edited by - xander450 on Aug 08 2007 6:34:50 PM

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
quote:
Name: Grant

Hey, you're a crane operator? Me too some days. We've got a National 600b and a little Altec. POS compared to that 800 you're running in the picture, but here in the sticks you make do.

Last GF left w/camera and all the files were on her computer, real f!!!cking nice!

Edited by - Ratty-550 on Aug 08 2007 10:21:25 PM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
nice when your neighbors dont mind the open pipes.

id rather have a sleeper then something with a bunch of crap bolted to it.

but if its about fun, thats whats important.

jc

1 - 20 of 96 Posts