Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey . . . Is there anything going on Friday night besides registration and beer drinking? I misplaced my schedule. Parks, Bove, you all showing up?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i'll be there...taco's running the balls, have plenty of 2 stroke oil, a couple spare plugs, and ear to ear enthusiasum.
parks

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i'll be there...taco's running the balls, have plenty of 2 stroke oil, a couple spare plugs, and ear to ear enthusiasum.
parks

·
Registered
569 Posts
the 160 is ready to go, Hondas don't need spare plugs, team160 is pumped .

d.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Friday night?? Hopefully someone will wave a magic wand that evening and make my Ducati run decent.

Yes! Team 160!! but I do like to have an extra plug, tube, tire, airpump, oil, grease, map, gps, cell phone, ad nausem.... I need a bigger tank bag for all the stuff I never need.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stupid that no one actually has answered my question. Kinda like saying I have clubmans on my bike what are you going to do abou tit.

·
Registered
504 Posts
quote:
Hey . . . Is there anything going on Friday night besides registration and beer drinking? I misplaced my schedule. Parks, Bove, you all showing up?
You didn't ask if I'd be there...I'm hurt!
I'll be there Thursday. Friday night we can go skinny dipping in the pool.

FC

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i hope we get the full camel treatment (father and son). let me know when the skinny dipping thing's going on. will make sure i'm checking plug gaps and tire presures somewhere else.
parks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts