Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I hope to be there for Day 2--have a big job every year on that Saturday. In the past the Giro was always the weekend before.

Plan on running the good ol' CA160 or the Monza Jr. Also have the honda 50, but that won't drag my fat butt up the hills.

Rosko, I just picked up a CB160 and need some parts. Do you have anything laying around--battery holder, side covers and the glass for the speedo so far. Hey, those mufflers look new--where did you get them? All the chrome is flaked off mine, and there are the usual rust holes

Jack

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I hope to be there for Day 2--have a big job every year on that Saturday. In the past the Giro was always the weekend before.

Plan on running the good ol' CA160 or the Monza Jr. Also have the honda 50, but that won't drag my fat butt up the hills.

Rosko, I just picked up a CB160 and need some parts. Do you have anything laying around--battery holder, side covers and the glass for the speedo so far. Hey, those mufflers look new--where did you get them? All the chrome is flaked off mine, and there are the usual rust holes

Jack

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
cant decide if im taking the morini 150,motobi 125 or monza jr. might even have the bultaco mercurio 175 done by then.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
cant decide if im taking the morini 150,motobi 125 or monza jr. might even have the bultaco mercurio 175 done by then.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
I love the way the bar seems to be going up on the quality of the Giro bikes, nicer rides showing up each year it seems to me. People taking lots of pride in them.
Not unusual when you figure in one Giro you can spend more seat time on a bike than an entire season of racing.

Might have to work one of the events in the next year or so. No room anymore for keeping a Giro bike, but they are fun just to watch at a check point.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
so we won't see you punching our cards this september?
how 'bout mary? it'd make my giro to see her smiling face at a check point. you don't have to come. frank camel and i would chaperone her for the weekend. just a thought.
-parks

·
Registered
569 Posts
...maybe...if I can find something to ride...

yeah I know ..shut up...john..

dch.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts