Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
LOL That is so funny. I don't remember the guy's name who bought my bike, he had it for sale a few weeks ago on Craigs List. That was in Killeen, TX, and he was asking $500 more than I sold it for -- I got $3000 for it.

As for buying it back, naw. I can live without it. It was fun and cool and all, but I am already attached to other things. Besides my RD (after I get it hopped up a little) should be able to run circles around that Suzuki....

It is nice to see it again, listed with my old photographs. Maybe I should email the seller to let him know that he is using my copywriten images, just so I can be a jerk!

Thanks pampadpri for posting the link.
Peace and grease,
-fang

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
nice to see the bike again. i really like it alot.

perhaps one of you new guys in texas want to pony up for this turnkey cafe?

tex

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
ad copy: I bought this cool little 2 stroke, sceered the crap out of myself a couple times, dumped it and dinged the pipes, torn up my best board shorts in the process but my flip flops held up ok in the get off, so now I want something bigger and faster.

I raise my glass to Charles Darwin.
cheers, bcr

·
Registered
131 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bcr

ad copy: I bought this cool little 2 stroke, sceered the crap out of myself a couple times, dumped it and dinged the pipes, torn up my best board shorts in the process but my flip flops held up ok in the get off, so now I want something bigger and faster.

I raise my glass to Charles Darwin.
cheers, bcr
So, you know Tannerpaceb, then.

·
Registered
104 Posts
rofl thanks to this thread this is the first time i actually ever downloaded "The fang".... LOL! Cause i'm a red hot daddy with a thousand volts cause i'm the fangggggg i'm the fangggggg

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by KoiHoshi

rofl thanks to this thread this is the first time i actually ever downloaded "The fang".... LOL! Cause i'm a red hot daddy with a thousand volts cause i'm the fangggggg i'm the fangggggg
if you think that's good you should hear Nervous Norvis's Transfusion....

"I'm never never never gonna speed again, slip the blood to me bud"

Now that Casey's Parents live in Dallas I am seriously considering this. If there was some way for the new owner to get it to their dallas garage, I could pick it up at the end of may when I go down there for casey's sister's graduation.

It beats the hell out of her riding my other T500 which is what it is looking like is going to happen this season since we have not found a suitable cb360/350 replacement.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts