Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I hate being the Five-0 on this shit but there have been a lot a of motherfuckers here lately who register and start asking questions without the common courtsey of filling in your bio.

You want a favorable welcome here? Filling in the Location portion of your bio helps - a lot! We don't need to know about your pet muskrat fluffy or that your are seceretly attracted to left handed lesbian midgets, just where you're at is all.

Thank you.

"I am an asshole, and I approved this message"

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
yeah, i second that emotion!

it is cool to have new members, but what if i lived down the street, or in the same county, state, etc.....

i'd love to be able to "hang" with a new cafetype, that is if they wanted to "hang" with the tex!

fill out the m. effin' bios!

texy

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
quote:We don't need to know that you are seceretly attracted to left handed lesbian midgets
Hey! I'm left handed. But I'm a guy... and I'm not a midget... or a lesbian.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I check new memebers' bios all the time. I'm hoping somebody will show up from around here, but I continue to be dissapointed.

·
Registered
687 Posts
when ever you make it to zambia drop me line and i'll put the goats outside to make room for you.

...connoisseur of slack...

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
That's it!!! I am not going to answer any more questions for people that don't have their bio filled out. Otherwise I am gonna be like Branon and UP YOURS all of ya.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
838 Posts
quote:
Ok, I filled mine out.

Sorry bout that, I am just really not very interesting.
Mark,
But now we know you're here representin' the PNW. I once had a girl friend who lived in Edmonds. Good times on the Kingston ferry!

Cheers, Bret @ Glass from the Past

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
geet...dont you mean left handed ALBINO midgets?

jesus...do i have to do everything?

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
or maybe left handed eskimo albino lesbian midgets.

tex, that was for you bitch.

jc

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice atitude, makes me wonder why I signed up. Anyway, I added a tid bit to the Bio page. Sorry for not doing it sooner.

John

·
Registered
147 Posts
There . . . I'm a noob and I figured I'd fill out my bio. This way I don't get yelled at when I finally get my hands on a cb750 and start asking questions. For the time being I'm only lurking and being a cu . . . sponge. Just here for the knowledge.

The best kind of justice is angry mob justice.

·
Registered
90 Posts
quote:
Mark,
But now we know you're here representin' the PNW. I once had a girl friend who lived in Edmonds. Good times on the Kingston ferry!

Cheers, Bret @ Glass from the Past
Nice! I shiver to think what "good times" happened on the seat I was sitting in the other day.

I am actually from the SF Bay, I just moved here at the beginning of the year.

If your ever back round Edmonds, let me know, first round is on me.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
see people.....

filling out your bios = invites to free beer!

texy

p.s.- if any philly cafe lurkers are out there, your invited to my shop where there always is rock and roll on the jukebox, bikes to sit and scrutinize, and plenty of yuengling on the tap.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
hey biomen
some of the creepsters out there shouldn't know all that much about us. when it coms to public forums, less is better. that being said, when i go to the sandwich islands, i'll look up johnny b. when i go to "new yawk friggin city", i'll look up geetoo69 and go out to clubmans (it really is a great place) and have a few beers with him and those lefty types (they're not all short abinos either). in philly, it's look up texy and guzzle free brews.
parks

1 - 20 of 38 Posts