Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,006 Posts
Put me down for a Kerri Smith fan club shirt please.

More, different ignition problems on the 175 coupled with an oil weap forced me to park it for the day. Soon I hope to complete an entire practice.
Good race between JohnnyB and MattC in 200GP. Really fun to watch Joe Ruth racing the oldest RS125 there and doing well.
Nice to see Monkey,Rosko,Craig641,Alex doing well. Evil- still dig the MT. Watching Steve Baker haul makes me want to move to Maine and learn carpentry.
next time
bfd

· Registered
2,006 Posts
JohnnyB
Enjoy the spoils of victory! It was Joe Ruth's idea originally when we bought too much food for an event but I think it's worth continuing. Maybe one event should give baked goods in a special pie tin or something. Who doesn't love pie

Trying to decide between Mid-O and Mosport isn't easy. Never been to Mid-o and trying a new track would be great, the potential hassles are a litle bummer. Went to Mosport last year and had a heck of a time. Good track and the VRRA was great to deal with. Zero hassles except the tech guy who thought my 175 brakes wern't good enough and "was gonna keep an eye on me". Worked out just fine
I guess we have 2-3 weeks before the pre-reg cutoff
bfd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.