Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
Just got home! Tired, hungry and happy.

FCB! What a hoot, but what the fuck does clancy panty have under his legs! That shit just flies! Tex you should call him out as a cheater (joke). I got 5th.

My biggest highlight was having Mike O beat Joe on the last lap crossing the checkered for 3rd.

Jam614, u were looking good out there and 2nd - not bad. I diced it up a bit w/ you during rainy VC.

Overall, all was good. Except for Rookie George going down on T3 w/ Yoohoo dude in LWSV. Get better bro.

Tex I missed you. I had a big chocolate covered heart! Next time sugar.

Monkey, I'll get you next time...

Sotomoto

Oh, Aaron just didn't have the Mojo. But he'll be back. Seth did good. Vile never saw him, probably because I was in front of him :)

"Dude just connect the dots on the track and you'll be ok"

· Registered
344 Posts
Seth, dont get scared of yeller you'll beat him easy. Pete,
hope your working on that miami ink POS instead of typing, bro!

Unfortanetly, I wont make it to Granite due to work. But I will be at Summit bitches! Then frontier land...

Tex - get buck wild on them bitches!

Sotomoto

· Registered
344 Posts
Pete - dude, all of the wanker mobiles are a POS. I expect an upgrade for next year w/ some tannermatic glass!

"I am gunnin' for you now as well" - Exactly, come get me sucka!

Sotomoto

· Registered
344 Posts
quote:
So fess up, who grabbed that CB on ebay, Soto???
not little ol me... I have a spare hanging around waiting for it to be sliced open when the time comes.

I was with you guys for a bit then when it came to the straights you guys where out! I worked harder and harder on the turns, late braking, entering hotter into the turns. I would see the back of you guys on the straight each lap, I just didn't have the HP to catch up. I think I probably need a top end job, I'm still lacking on my top end.

I'm missing the Granite races on Labor day because of work. But I'm doing summit in the end of September and Frontier Land. Jeff you should try making Summit it's a great track.

Soto..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.