Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,933 Posts
what a great day. some good cafe results. jersey girl gets my nod for star of the weekend. in her first race day, she not only rode well but raced well too. some folks with experience do one without the other. johnny b. gets a close second in my book for high grade performer for the event.
parks

· Registered
1,933 Posts
mid-o shmid-o
been there, done that...the track is really fast (good!!!) and really challenging (good!) but to cut a really fast lap, one has to take on a level of risk which is unaccepltable for my paternal ass. the armco leading into thunder valley needs to be up close and very personal if you you want the big speed back there. the fast guys go fast in the fast sections and that's one of the the biggies at that track...the ahrma guys are real uptight about outside (uscra and others) entries because it has proved to be the most dangerous track on the calender. a guy died there the last time i made the trek out to the presidential swing state...
as an event, i found it awesome....the swap meet is one of a kind and a must for any collector/ purchasing enthusiast (not to mention seller of moto-product). bring a pit bike and don't bring a bicycle...the nazi styled security dudes freak on you if you pedal. the place is big so allow extra time if you plan on walking the entire experience. if you have to choose, mosport is fast but more casual and therefore more better in my book. how'd we get off fim monday...what a great day.
parks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.