Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

stuck some parts i got from kerosene on the frame. its still in my junk shed with the mower right now. The rear fender is hideous and I am not guilty of that.

note thats a plain old china pitbike motor the frame is propped on. the S90 engine is in the background.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
yup :) they are stowed in the house. thanks again!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
yup :) they are stowed in the house. thanks again!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
recently picked up a rather trashed atc110 to add to the parts pile. I think with all this talk about the "kick start life" i have seen I am gonna keep the rope starter side case and be in the rope start life. atleast it wont interfere with rearsets :cool:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I honestly had considered keeping the semiauto clutch too. Some of the larger atc motors have a forward kick setup. Might be a problem solver on a tiny bike with rearsets.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I have been looking at the local scrap metal place which has a plethora of chinese pitbikes and dirtbikes. I have seen a few with inverted forks set up for a non leading axle and a disc. Some online research shows that these are the same length as stock S90 forks (+- half an inch or so at about 25 inches) and fit a standardish honda small bike neck. So I am considering grabbing a set for the S90. Axle diameter is 15mm. I am having trouble finding a wheel thats 18" (stock S90) and a disc brake. I think a KZ400 (1.60x18 rim) unit will work with a less massive front rotor. Maybe a CG200 dual sport front rotor and caliper. Right now I have xl80 forks and a stock s90 drum front setup for it. But those are pitted up a bit.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts