Cafe Racer Forum banner

Finally....

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  parkwood60 
#1 ·
Text Font

Back to normal, perhaps?

See less See more
#4 ·
I think the moderators have been looking back a bit at older posts. I don't think it was something he said in the last few weeks. More like a culmination of black marks....

Anyway, I hope he comes back as his real persona, and not the know-it-all troll he was pretending to be.

#5 ·
I guess I've just gotten used to him. honestly I feel his input as of late has been more or less productive and occasionally insightful.

#8 ·
I believe it was this post and his reply that broke the camels back. The Ban message came as the next post in that thread over 2 weeks later.

Originally Posted by Farmer_John Me?

This my last day of "Witworthing" (dreaming of being a real motorcyclist, but having no access to such). Homeward bound tomorrow for a week with my Hunny (IRL...not imagined), my fur balls and my bikes (which really exist).

Oil change and re-torquing, then pipe/K&N/power commander install on the Enfield, planning SOME KIND of work on the CX project and some quality saddle time.

I can believe some of your idle plans.

But work on the CX 500? First you'd have to find it. I'm sure it drifts around the garage like a ghost ship just bobbing along in the big swell of the south Atlantic. It certainly bobs around, lurking in the shadows of your mind.

Danger, is my business."

I'm surprised this thread is here, I started a new thread about the ban and it was immediately removed by admin and a PM sent to me about not needing a thread about him gone. I think we do need a therapy thread though.
;)

#9 ·
Hate to burst everyone's bubbles, but my wife admitted to me today...that she was Witworth. It was her carefully crafted plan to get me to spend less time on my computer(s) and bikes and more time on her. This also explains Witworth's appearance on the CX500 board and the lack of sex since her banning from there.

Funny though, she usually plays quite DUMB about all things related to motorcycles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.