Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to put this in the "projects" section, but it's not really a "project" anymore. Finally finished my seat, the final piece to the puzzle. Had to cut up an old tank... but I think it works!

This thing is STUPID fun

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Great looking bike! I agree with FR.

I'm sure you looked into ways to mount rearsets. Doesn't look like the frame offers any simple solutions. How is the riding position? Of course on a bike that small there may be no comfortable position. Either way I like it a lot!

JD

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! She's definitely a blast to ride, and scoots to 45 mph pretty quick with my 6'0 145 lb ass on top.

Rearset mounting is definitely a problem, but one that will be played with sometime in the future. She's not TERRIBLY uncomfortable, but I'm afraid with my feet any further back she'll just be worse.

FR, my aim for this build was the KISS principle, so anything unnecessary was stripped from the frame. I was afraid people would think it wasn't "cafe enough" being a little tiny 2 stroke, from the "wrong" period, but so far it seems everyone loves it. I have only had good responses.

And catboy, I don't know where that is, maybe a link please?

Thanks again guys!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts