Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone is invited, all bikes are welcome the new the old and the odd! There is a peoples choice award for best in show, swapmeet and vendors are welcome.
The event will be held at the American Legion on Church Ave. in Northbridge Ma. September 18th 2005, 10am to 6pm.
Free Admission to all!!

We are also looking for Customizers. If you make a small part or custom piece and would like to get some great exposure, please contact me for space at the show.

To Register for the swap meet and vendors please email Maggie, it is free!( [email protected] )(508-769-5349)

Directions- from the Mass Pike, take 495 south to exit 21b W Main St, Upton. At the end of the ramp you must go right. Stay straight 4 1/2 miles to light. Stay straight 1/2 mile to next light. Turn right and go 1 1/2 miles, turn sharp right at School St 1/2 mile turn left on Church Ave.

Keep your eyes open and you will be able to follow the checkered flags all the way to the show.

Maggie

http://www.vonblonde.com

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A show dedicated to nothing but caferacers....kick ass!

I'll be attending and sponsoring the People's Choice award for best caferacer. And if all goes well I'll be selling some shirts there too. If any of you are within riding distance you should try and make it. So far it sounds like a lot of people and a whole lotta fun!

See you there mofo's!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
jeremy, you got any xl's yet. i need a new one. i'll tell you though. my old one soaks up oil great in the shop.

jc

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know some of you are at the Gyro, but if you're not don't forget about the caferacer show in Mass. There are going to lots of bikes, a live band, and me...I'll be there. So what else do you need, be there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts