Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
On the other hand... this place is pretty much dead at this point so any content might be good content? Does anyone have a decent project underway here? I'm hoping to get my long dormant 350 back underway soon but then again I might also decide to sell it once I dig it out again. And it's probably a little arrogant of me to assume it's decent! :LOL:

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
On the other hand... this place is pretty much dead at this point so any content might be good content? Does anyone have a decent project underway here? I'm hoping to get my long dormant 350 back underway soon but then again I might also decide to sell it once I dig it out again. And it's probably a little arrogant of me to assume it's decent! :LOL:
Building about 5 k of extreme enduro Hare Scrambles track. It's decent, even the expert riders say so.

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
What I want to know is, how do you expect this rear brake to not activate when the suspension moves through its full travel?

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
Did I not tell him to put a cable on that *** thing.
Pull the spring off and move that wheel through its entire travel, you'll see the problem real fast.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts